English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Please Read The Precautions We Are Taking
Tour doesn't run this month.
Phoenix To San Francisco Via Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Las Vegas, Death Valley, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Yosemite Antelope Canyon Five Day Tour
||$1765.00 per person|
All prices are in US currency.
|Highlights ||Extend your stay at any or all of the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Yosemite, Bryce Canyon and Page!|
Smaller, more personal tour with very skilled guides
A lot of exposure to the Navajo people and their culture
Navajo led off road tours at Monument Valley & Antelope Canyon
The hoodoos at Bryce
Hike to Horseshoe Bend
The bright lights of Vegas
Finish in San Francisco!
Scroll down for the tour itinerary, or click here.
|Similar Tours ||You may also enjoy the following similar tours...|
Phoenix To Las Vegas Via Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Antelope Canyon Three Day Tour
Phoenix To Los Angeles Via Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Las Vegas, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Antelope Canyon Four Day Tour
| ||Like almost all our tours, this is a small group trip. The vehicle used generally has between nine and 14 seats. Our guides are skilled in the geology, customs, traditions, history and people of the areas through which you travel – feel free to ask all and any questions!|
Day 1 - Phoenix to Grand Canyon - About 6 hours
|Pick ups for this small group tour take place at many tourist area hotels in Phoenix, Tempe, West Mesa and Scottsdale. These can be seen at the bottom of this page.|
Heading north out of Phoenix, the first stop is the red rock country of Sedona. You will drive through the entire length of Sedona, including Oak Creek Canyon - one of the region's most scenic drives - and uptown Sedona. There will be stops along the way. The route passes through the small northern Arizona town of Flagstaff before getting to the Grand Canyon.
| ||On the way in you will stop at Mather Point, the first view point of the Grand Canyon, where you can get out, stroll around, enjoy the never ending vistas and take some pictures. You will then be taken to Bright Angel Lodge, which is where some of the view points of the Grand Canyon are, as well as shops, hotels and restaurants.|
| ||Most tours take the route from Phoenix that we have described, but a few omit Sedona and come into the Grand Canyon through the small settlement of Cameron, and into the east entrance of the Grand Canyon.|
| ||You will be brought to the Grand Canyon by one of our tour partners, and at Bright Angel Lodge you will transfer from their vehicle to one of ours. This is a seamless process which we take care of for you.|
Day 1 - Grand Canyon to Page - 139 mi / 223.65 km - About 5 hours, 30 minutes
|At the Grand Canyon we will take you to several of the main viewpoints, including Mather Point and Bright Angel. Your skilled guide will give you an overview of the layout of the South Rim, and then leave you on your own to explore for a while. You can stroll around the Canyon, take pictures, admire the views, buy souvenirs, or get something to eat.|
Day 1 - Spend more time at the Grand Canyon!
| ||You can now extend your stay at the Grand Canyon. Instead of leaving the Canyon now and continuing your tour, you can spend as many extra nights there as you like. When you order the tour, you will see an option to add extra time at the Grand Canyon. Simply add as many additional nights as you want to stay there. Note that we will charge your card for the extra night(s) at the time we make the Grand Canyon hotel booking for you.|
The way it works is that you will be taken out to the Grand Canyon, be shown some of the sights, and you will then check into your hotel. We always try and reserve a room at Bright Angel Lodge, which is at the rim. Depending on how late you book, this is often not possible, and we may book you at either Maswik Lodge, which is about a quarter mile (0.4 km) from the rim, or Yavapai Lodge, which is less than half a mile (0.75 km) from the rim, on the free shuttle route.
You will be at liberty to explore the Canyon on your own for the extra time that you choose. Please note that there will not be a tour guide with you for the extra night. The extended Grand Canyon stay is subject to lodging availability in the park. We will check this once the order has been placed.
Please also be aware that if the helicopter tour option is available on your tour, and you order it and extend, on some days you will need to take a taxi from the Grand Canyon to the Grand Canyon airport. We can help you arrange it, and we will pick you up after your helicopter tour, and take you back into the park.
The rest of the group will continue on their way through the Canyon to Page. If you extend, you will be picked up by one of our guides after your extended stay. The tour carries on as detailed below for those who are not spending a night or two at the Grand Canyon.
Grand View Point And The East Side Of The South Rim
| ||You are on your own for dinner. Remember that tomorrow morning there is a free breakfast included in the tour price.|
Day 2 - Antelope Canyon tour - About 1 1/2 hours
| ||You will be touring Antelope Canyon, in a specially converted off road vehicle, led by a Navajo guide.|
Antelope Canyon is one of the most striking slot canyons known to man. A slot canyon is a narrow canyon sliced through a mesa by the forces of nature. Some canyons measure less than a yard across at the top, but drop a hundred feet or more from the rim to the bottom. Slots are cut and scoured by water and wind, with the striations of the sandstone becoming almost incandescent.
Day 2 - Antelope Canyon
| ||From within you will see a palette of colors transmuted by light filtering down from above and bouncing from wall to wall. Antelope Canyon can only be visited using the services of an authorized Navajo Nation guide.|
Day 2 - Page to Monument Valley - 132 mi / 212.39 km - About 2 1/4 hours
|Leaving Page we head east, across the Navajo Reservation. Every now and again you will see small Indian dwellings scattered across the harsh landscape. |
As we approach the tiny Navajo town of Kayenta, the mesas and buttes for which the area is so well known start coming into view. Soon you can just about picture yourself in a scene from an old Western movie as we travel towards Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, as it is officially known.
Day 2 - Monument Valley tour - About 2.25 hours
| ||Up next is a tour of Monument Valley, conducted by a Navajo guide, in an off road vehicle. Visitors love to see the buttes, mesas and other sandstone formations that are so prevalent in the Monument Valley area. Monument Valley is actually not really a valley at all, but a relatively flat plain surrounded by red cliffs, with the buttes, as well as the remnants of ancient volcanoes, towering from the earth.|
For fans of old western movies, Monument Valley is the epicenter of the west, with many great cowboys and Indians films having been shot in the area. The familiar rock shapes can be seen from many miles away, with the really great scenery to be seen on the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, which straddles the Utah/Arizona border.
Amongst the sites that your tour may take in are movie locations, 1000 foot monoliths, rug weaving, and, of course, the famous monuments are visited.
John Ford Point at Monument Valley
Day 2 - Monument Valley to Navajo National Monument - 55 mi / 88.5 km - About 1 hours, 5 minutes
|We leave Monument Valley and travel across the Navajo Reservation, through the small town of Kayenta. Near Black Mesa, we'll make the turn north towards Navajo National Monument.|
Day 2 - Navajo National Monument - About an hour
| ||There are some great viewpoints here, but the main area of interest is to be found down an easy stroll, to an overlook of some ancient cliff dwellings. Note that the trail slopes slightly downhill getting there, and is a little uphill on the way back. The total distance is about one mile (1.6 km) round trip. If you choose not to go, you can explore the interesting Visitor Centre and souvenir area. |
At the end of the trail you will be able to gaze across the canyon to the Betatakin cliff dwellings, which were built in the middle of the 13th century. The alcove in which these were built is one of the biggest to be found anywhere. These dwellings were at one time home to the Ancestral Puebloan People, predecessors of today's Native Americans.
Day 2 - Navajo National Monument to Shonto Trading Post - 12 mi / 19.31 km - About 35 minutes
|We will now travel along a dirt road to the Shonto Trading Post. Shonto is only visited during the summer months, and also only when the dirt road is in good condition, with no prospect of rain or flooding. When we do not stop at Shonto, we will go straight from Navajo National Monument to Page.|
Day 2 - Shonto Trading Post - About half an hour
| ||This is an authentic, Navajo owned trading post, unlike the large commercial ones you will find around the southwest. You will meet and talk to Navajo people at the trading post, and also be able to look at and buy handcraft that is made by people living on the Reservation. The rugs are particularly attractive, and are a traditional Navajo item.|
Day 2 - Shonto to Page - 65 mi / 104.59 km - About 1 hours, 5 minutes
|It's a relatively short drive from Shonto, across the Navajo Reservation, to Page.|
| ||You are once again on your own for dinner. We'll see you tomorrow after breakfast, which is once again included in the tour price.|
Day 3 - Page to Bryce Canyon - 154 mi / 247.79 km - About three hours
|Leaving Page we will drive over the Glen Canyon Dam Wall. A short distance up the road is a little known trail which leads to spectacular views over Lake Powell. Time permitting, we will drive up there to take a very brief look at the spectacular golden canyons partially submerged under the blue waters of Lake Powell.|
The road to the small town of Kanab leads past Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument. Kanab itself has been the setting for many western movies. From Kanab we will travel along a picturesque Utah back road, through some tiny towns, before arriving at Bryce Canyon.
Day 3 - Bryce Canyon - About 2.5 hours
| ||Many who have seen both Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon tell us that Bryce is far more spectacular. You will marvel at the weirdly shaped hoodoos, in an amazing array of colorful hues. Bryce is not really a canyon, but a large amphitheater carved out of a variety of rock types. You will be taken to the three main overlooks, and will have time to walk around and explore these.|
Day 3 - Spend additional time at Bryce Canyon!
| ||Feel free to spend an extra night or two just outside Bryce Canyon, at Bryce View Lodge. Please order this option when you check out, and note that it is subject to availability. If you do choose to extend at Bryce Canyon, you will continue with the regular tour after your extension.|
There is a free shuttle that runs from a location that is a couple of hundred yards from Bryce View Lodge, into the park and around much of Bryce. Please be aware that this is a seasonal shuttle, which generally runs from the end of April to the end of September, although this is subject to change. We do not recommend extending at Bryce if the free shuttle is not running, as it will be difficult to get around.
You will carry on with the scheduled tour if you do not want to stay a little longer at Bryce.
Day 3 - Bryce Canyon through Zion - 88 mi / 141.59 km - About 2 3/4 hours
| ||We will take a particularly scenic Utah back road, following first the Sevier River and then the Virgin River, towards Zion National Park. Zion's story is one of rock and water, with plenty of both to be seen. The relatively soft and porous Navajo Sandstone is often layered over impregnable Kayenta Shale, and the interaction of this rock with the water has created myriad amazing shapes and patterns. |
We will enter Zion at the less used east entrance, and take in the striking rock formations, with trees actually growing in the rocks. You will see how massive sand dunes have solidified into rock over the millennia. After traveling through an amazing tunnel that was blasted into the Navajo sandstone almost a century ago, we descend down a precipitous switchback road, to discover the Great Arch of Zion, a gigantic work in progress.
Day 3 - Zion to St. George - 41 mi / 65.97 km - About 45 minutes
|From Zion we will wind our way to Interstate 15 and the main road back to Vegas, which goes through St. George.|
Day 3 - St. George to Las Vegas - 123 mi / 197.91 km - About two hours
|Leaving St. George, we travel down the picturesque Virgin River Gorge. We will pass through Mesquite, a casino town on the Arizona Nevada border, before driving across the desert and back to the bright lights of Las Vegas.|
| ||The night is yours to explore Sin City! You will be staying on the Strip, so you can stroll around, check out the sights, and enjoy all that America's entertainment capital has to offer.|
Please be very careful about booking shows for tonight. We cannot guarantee the time the vehicle gets back into Vegas.
Day 3 - Resort fee
|All Las Vegas Strip hotels charge what they call a resort fee. This is basically a way of ripping off guests. Unfortunately there is nothing that anyone can do about it, and you will need to pay the resort fee on check in.|
Day 3 - Spend extra time in Sin City!
| ||If you want to, you are welcome to extend your stay in Las Vegas by as many nights as you choose! This option can be ordered on check out. Please bear in mind that weekends, holidays and convention period nights are more expensive. The way that it works is that you would spend as many extra nights in Vegas as you want, and then continue the tour the following day.|
Day 4 - Las Vegas through Death Valley - 160 mi / 257.44 km - About 4 hours, 30 minutes
|The tour route heads in a generally westerly direction, as we leave the bright lights of Sin City behind.|
You may be surprised to learn that Las Vegas is actually in the middle of a desert, which we come to as soon as we depart town. After climbing up and down a small mountain and traveling through the desert, we arrive at the town of Pahrump, where brothels are legal! From there we carry on to Shoshone, which is located at the south east entrance of Death Valley.
| ||Death Valley is the lowest, hottest and driest part of North America. We will be visiting Badwater, which is about 280 feet below sea level. On the way we will stop to take pictures, and may even check out some long abandoned buildings. At Furnace Creek we will detour to Zabriskie Point, to take in the beautiful rock formations, and after strolling up to the top we will drive back towards Furnace Creek, where the elevation once again drops to sea level and below.|
Day 4 - Death Valley to Mammoth Lakes - 205 mi / 329.85 km - About 5 hours, 45 minutes
|We will stop at Furnace Creek for a while, at the Visitor Center and gift shop, to allow you to do some shopping and perhaps buy a snack. From there the tour makes for Stovepipe Wells Village, passing Devils Cornfields and an impressive cluster of sand dunes along the way.|
The road out of Death Valley heading west climbs up enormously, and on most trips we will turn off the air conditioning in the vehicle, to help prevent the vehicle from over heating. Expect to be hot for half an hour or so! On the way up the mountain we pass signs every couple of miles, advising that radiator water is just up the hill!
| ||The route to Mammoth Lakes is scenic and we will stop to take photographs and get refreshments along the way. After dropping down from the mountains surrounding Death Valley the road follows the Sierra Nevada mountains north, past Mount Whitney, at 14 505 feet (4 421 metres) high, the highest peak in the contiguous United States. We will spend the night at Mammoth Lakes, a quaint little town close to Mammoth Mountain Ski area.|
There are times of the year when special events are held there, and if the town is full we will overnight in Bishop.
Day 5 - Mammoth Lakes to Yosemite - 97 mi / 156.07 km - About 6 hours
|We hope to have an early start this morning, to enable you to get to San Francisco before it gets dark. The scenery is once again picturesque as we climb up into the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and to the east entrance of Yosemite, on the Tioga Pass. After being below sea level in Death Valley you are now at almost 10 000 feet (almost 3000 metres)! The change in temperature is very noticeable. There can be as much as a 75 degree (24 degrees Celsius) temperature difference between Death Valley and the eastern part of Yosemite!|
It is only about an hour to the top of the Tioga Pass, and the rest of the time you see mentioned above is spent touring Yosemite.
|Just as is the case with the Grand Canyon and Zion, the east entrance to Yosemite is only seen by a handful of the huge numbers of people who visit Yosemite. The scenery is spectacular, and we will take a leisurely drive down to the Yosemite Valley far below, stopping frequently to admire the views and take photographs.|
| ||For many the highlight of the trip is El Capitan, the towering rock mountain. If you look carefully you can often see climbers attached to the sheer granite walls. On the valley floor you will have the opportunity to see Yosemite Falls, the highest waterfall in North America, as well as get yourself a bite to eat and perhaps buy some souvenirs.|
| ||Please be aware that the Tioga Pass, which is the east entrance to Yosemite, is closed because of snow from winter through sometime in the spring. When this happens, the tour will spend a little less time in Death Valley and instead enter Yosemite at the south entrance. This route is a little longer.|
Please also be aware that it is possible, but unlikely, that there will be snow restrictions on the road from the south entrance to Yosemite Valley. If that is the case, however, we will once again spend additional time in Death Valley, bypass Yosemite, and go from Death Valley to San Francisco. The night will probably be spent in the vicinity of Fresno.
Day 5 - Stay longer in Yosemite!
| ||You can extend your stay in Yosemite. Instead of leaving Yosemite now and continuing your tour, you can spend as many extra nights in the park as you like. When you order the tour, you will see an option to add extra time in Yosemite. Simply add as many additional nights as you want to stay there. Our preferred property is Yosemite Lodge. Please be aware that lodging here sometimes sells out more than a year ahead of time! If that is the case we may be able to offer you lodging elsewhere. We will always let you know what the situation is before processing your order. |
You will be at liberty to explore Yosemite on your own for the extra time that you choose. Please note that there will not be a tour guide with you for the extra period. The extended stay is subject to lodging availability in the park. We will check this once the order has been placed.
The rest of the group will continue with the regular tour. If you extend, you will be picked up after your extended stay. The tour carries on as detailed below for those who are not spending a night or two in Yosemite.
Day 5 - Yosemite to San Francisco - 190 mi / 305.71 km - About 5 hours, 15 minutes
|We will leave Yosemite by the west entrance, driving through some more of the park on the way out.|
In time the countryside gives way to urban sprawl, before San Francisco comes into view. You will get great views of the city and the ocean as we cross the Bay Bridge and go over Yuerba Buena Island, towards Fisherman's Wharf.
| ||We drop off in the Fisherman's Wharf area.|
| ||We regret that no cancellations or changes will be accepted, and no refunds will be given.|
|Extend Your Stay ||You have the option of extending your stay at certain locations during the tour.|
Grand Canyon: +$125.00 per guest, per night
Bryce Canyon: +$100.00 per guest, per night
Las Vegas - minimum 3 star Strip hotel (weekends, holidays, busy convention times subject to a surcharge): +$75.00 per guest, per night
Yosemite: +$170.00 per guest, per night
|Tour ID ||1167|
Please note the following...
- This tour is subject to a $20.00 per person fuel surcharge.
- Payment And Cancellation Details: CANCELLATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS TOUR. Changes will also not be accepted, and refunds will not be given. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. The payment schedule is as follows: Half of the total will be charged any time from when you make the booking. The other half will be charged 30 or fewer days from the tour date, at our discretion.
- The credit/debit card used must be in your name and must be present, so we can take an imprint. Please contact us if this is not possible. Please ensure you have the card you used with you. If the card is not in your name please let us know ahead of time, as our credit card authorization process will need to be completed.
- A purported or attempted cancellation will result in the entire amount being due, and being charged to your card immediately.
- The name on your credit card statement will be USA Park Tours.
- The days and dates this tour operates can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- Prices are based on double occupancy. Single, triple and quad rates are also available, and can be seen on check out. There are no taxes.
- After ordering this tour please wait to receive a confirmation email before making any plans that are dependent on this tour.
- The entry fees to all parks are included.
- Vehicles are mini buses or executive vans, which are vans with individual, high back, reclining seats, with the possible exception of the route between Yosemite and San Francisco, which is occasionally operated by a supplier in a coach.
- The off road tours at Monument Valley and Antelope Canyon are included.
- Four nights' accommodation are included: two nights at the Quality Inn, or similar, in Page; one night in Las Vegas at a minimum three star hotel on the famous Strip (please let us know if there is not at least one person 21 or older in each room as most Vegas hotels require this); one night at Mammoth Lakes at a minimum three star property (if there is a special event on at Mammoth we will stay at Bishop instead). If the night in Vegas falls over a weekend, convention or holiday period, a higher price may apply.
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- The price includes the services of a guide/driver and transportation.
- Portions of this tour may be subcontracted to other reputable vendors.
- A minimum of two people may be required for a tour to depart. That is not two in your group, but a total of two.
- This tour picks up at the locations at the bottom of this page.
- This tour drops off in the Fisherman's Wharf area as detailed above.
- Please note that in the winter months snow or other bad weather may result in tour itineraries being changed without notice, or even tours being canceled in extreme weather. Should a cancellation occur the only amount we will refund is the cost of the portion of the tour that is canceled, or a refund of the entire tour price if the tour itself is canceled.
- Yosemite's east entrance only opens when the snow has been cleared. Until this happens, this tour will spend a little less time in Death Valley, overnight in Fresno, and enter Yosemite by the south entrance.
- In the unlikely event of snow restrictions being in effect, in the winter, from Yosemite's south entrance, additional time will be spent in Death Valley. Yosemite will be bypassed, and the tour will go from Death Valley to San Francisco.
- Pick up locations in the greater Phoenix area are separated into Phoenix hotels, Scottsdale hotels and Tempe hotels. A list of all the pick up places can be seen below.
- Phoenix hotels
- AMERICA’S BEST VALUE INN 3400 N. W. GRAND AVE., PHOENIX, AZ. 85017
- ARIZONA GRAND RESORT 8000 So. Arizona Grand Parkway, PHOENIX, AZ. 85040
- ARTISAN HOTEL (Wellsley Inn) 212 W. Osborn Rd, Phoenix, AZ. 85013
- BEST WESTERN AIRPORT 2426 S. 24th Street, Phoenix, AZ. 85034
- BEST WESTERN BELL 17211 N. Black Canyon Hwy., Phoenix, AZ. 85023
- BEST WESTERN INN STES 16TH ST& NORTHERN 1615 E. Northern Ave., Phoenix, AZ. 85020
- BEST WESTERN METRO 8101 N. Black Canyon Rd., Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- BILTMORE HOTEL 2400 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85016
- BUDGET INN. 424 W. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85003
- BUDGET LODGE METRO 8617 N. Black Canyon Rd., Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- BUDGET LODGE DWNT PHX 402 W. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85003
- BUDGET STES OF AMERICA CENTRAL PHX 611 W. Indian School Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85013
- BUDGET SUITES YORKSHIRE 2702 W. Yorkshire, Phoenix, AZ. 85013
- CANDELWOOD SUITES NO. PHX. I-17 NO. 11411 No. Black Canyon (I-17), Phoenix, AZ. 85029
- CLARENDON HOTEL & STES 401 W. Clarendon, Phx, AZ. 85013
- COMFORT INN 27TH AVE. & I-10 1344 NO. 27TH AVE., PHOENIX, AZ. 85009
- COMFORT INN BELL RD. 1711 WEST BELL RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85023
- COMFORT INN I-17 & CAMELBACK 5050 NO. BLACK CANYON HWY., PHOENIX, AZ. 85017
- COMFORT SUITES METROCENTER 10202 No. 26th Drive, Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- COUNTRY INN & STES DEER VALLEY 20221 No. 29th Ave., Phoenix, AZ. 85027
- COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT AIRPORT 2621 SO. 47TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85034
- COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT CAMELBACK RD. 2101 E. CAMELBACK RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85012
- COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT METROCENTER 9831 NO. BLACK CANYON HWY., PHOENIX, AZ. 85021
- SHERATON CRESCENT HOTEL 2620 W. DUNLAP, PHOENIX, AZ. 85021
- CROWNE PLAZA NORTH METRO CTR 2532 W. PEORIA AVE., PHOENIX, AZ. 85029
- CROWNE PLAZA PHX AIRPORT 4300 E. Washington, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- DAYS INN AIRPORT 3333 E. VAN BUREN, PHOENIX, AZ. 85008
- DAYS INN COLISEUM 2420 W. THOMAS RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85009
- DAYS INN DEER VALLEY 21626 No. 26th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ. 85027
- DOUBLETREE PHOENIX AIRPORT 320 NO. 44TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85008
- E-Z 8 MOTEL 1820 SO. 7TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85004
- ECONOLODGE AIRPORT 3037 E. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- EMBASSY SUITES BILTMORE 2630 E. CAMELBACK RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85016
- EMBASSY SUITES CAMELHEAD 1515 NO. 44TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85008
- EMBASSY SUITES GREENWAY 2577 W. GREENWAY RD, PHOENIX, AZ. 85023
- EMBASSY SUITES 24TH ST. & THOMAS 2333 E. THOMAS, PHOENIX, AZ. 85016
- EXTENDED STAY 16TH ST 5235 No. 16th St., Phoenix, AZ. 85016
- EXTENDED STAY CENTRAL PHX 217 W. Osborn, Phoenix, AZ. 85013
- EXTENDED STAY METRO 11211 N. I-17, Phx, AZ. 85029
- EXTENDED STAY PHX (CAMELBACK) 5235 No. 16th Street, PHOENIX, AZ. 85016
- EXTENDED STAY AMERICA 44TH ST & OAK 4357 E. Oak St, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- EXTENDED STAY AMERICA AIRPORT 3421 E. Elwood St., Phoenix, AZ. 85040
- EXTENDED STAYAMERICA DEER VALLEY 20827 N. 27th Ave No. of Loop 101, Phoenix, AZ. 85027
- FAIRFIELD INN AIRPORT 4702 E. UNIVERSITY DRIVE, PHOENIX, AZ. 85034
- FAIRFIELD INN BELL RD. & I-17 17017 NO. BLACK CANYON RD, PHOENIX, AZ. 85023
- FAIRFIELD STES METROCENTER 9425 No. Black Canyon Hwy, Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- HAMPTON INN AIRPORT NORTH 601 No. 44th Street, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- HAMPTON INN AIRPORT SOUTH 4234 SO 48TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85040
- HAMPTON INN MIDTOWN – PHOENIX 160 W. Catalina Drive, Phoenix, AZ. 85013
- HERMOSA INN 5532 NO. PALO CRISTI RD., PARADISE VALLEY, AZ. 85253
- HILTON AIRPORT 2435 SO. 47TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85034
- HILTON GARDEN AIRPORT 3422 E. Elwood, Phoenix, AZ. 85040
- HILTON GARDEN (Central &Clarendon) 4000 N. Central, Phoenix, AZ. 85012
- HILTON GARDEN MIDTOWN PHX 4000 No. Central, Phoenix, AZ. 85013
- HILTON SUITES (CENTRAL & THOMAS) 10 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, AZ. 85012
- HOLIDAY INN EXPR PHOENIX DOWNTOWN 620 N. 6th Street, Phoenix, AZ. 85004
- HOLIDAY INN EXPR PHX AIRPORT 3401 E. University Dr., Phoenix, AZ. 85040
- HOLIDAY INN PHX MIDTOWN 212 W. Osborn, Phoenix, AZ. 85013
- HOMESTEAD VILLAGE W. DUNLAP 2102 W. DUNLAP AVE., PHOENIX, AZ. 85021
- HOMEWOOD METROCENTER 2537 W. Beryl Avenue, Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- HOMEWOOD SUITES 20TH ST. 2001 E. HIGHLAND, PHOENIX, AZ. 85016
- HYATT REGENCY PHX 122 No. 2nd St., Phoenix, AZ. 85004
- HYATT PLACE PHX NORTH 10838 No. 25th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ. 85029
- LA QUINTA AIRPORT NORTH 4727 E. Thomas Rd., Phx, AZ. 85008
- LA QUINTA AIRPORT SOUTH 911 SO. 48TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85022
- LA QUINTA INN COLISEUM 2725 NO. BLACK CANYON RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85009
- LA QUINTA INN GREENWAY 2510 W. GREENWAY, PHOENIX, AZ. 85022
- LEGACY GOLF RESORT 6808 So. 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ. 85040
- LEXINGTON HOTEL & CITY SQUARE 100 W. CLARENDON, PHOENIX, AZ. 85013
- MAINSTAY STES METRO 9455 N. Black Canyon Hwy (I-17), Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- MARRIOTT'S CANYON VILLAS@ Desert Ridge 5220 E. Marriott Dr, Phoenix, AZ. 85054
- MARRIOTT, J.W. at DESERT RIDGE RESORT & SPA 5350 E. Marriott Dr., Phoenix, AZ. 85054
- MARRIOTT, PHOENIX AIRPORT 1101 North 44th Street, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- MCDONALDS at CAREFREE HWY & I-17 3140 W. Carefree Hwy, Phoenix, AZ. 85027
- McDONALDS DEER VALLEY RD & 23rd Ave 2225 W. Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ. 85027
- MOTEL 6 I-17 & Northern 8152 N. Black Canyon Highway, Phoenix, AZ. 85051
- MOTEL 6 27TH AVE. & INDIAN SCHOOL 2548 W. INDIAN SCHOOL RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85017
- MOTEL 6 51ST AVENUE 1530 NO. 52ND DRIVE, PHOENIX, AZ. 85035
- MOTEL 6 I-17 & INDIAN SCHOOL 4130 NO. BLACK CANYON RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85017
- MOTEL 6 I-17 & SWEETWATER 2735 WEST SWEETWATER, PHOENIX, AZ. 85029
- MOTEL 6 - 24TH ST. & JEFFERSON 214 SO. 24TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85034
- MOTEL 6 53RD STREET & VAN BUREN 5315 E. VAN BUREN ST., Phoenix, AZ. 85034
- MOTEL 6 WEST BELL RD. 2330 WEST BELL RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85023
- PARK PLACE INN AIRPORT 2900 E. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- PARK PLAZA UNION HILLS 2641 W. Union Hills, Phoenix, AZ. 85027
- PARKWAY INN METRO 8617 N. Black Canyon (I-17), Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- HOTEL HIGHLAND 2310 E. HIGHLAND AVE, PHOENIX, AZ. 85016
- POINTE HILTON TAPATIO 11111 NORTH 7TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85020
- POINTE SQUAW PEAK 7677 NO. 16TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85020
- PREMIER INN AT METRO CENTER 10402 NO. BLACK CANYON RD, PHOENIX, AZ. 85051
- PYRAMID INN 3307 E. VAN BUREN, PHOENIX, AZ. 85034
- QUALITY INN SUITES DOWNTOWN PHX 202 E. McDowell, Phoenix, AZ. 85004
- RADISSON AIRPORT NORTH 427 N. 44th St., Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- RADISSON AIRPORT SOUTH 3333 E. University Dr., Phoenix, AZ. 85034
- RADISSON CITY CENTER 3600 no. 2nd Ave, Phoenix, AZ. 85013
- RAMADA LIMITED AIRPORT 4120 E. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- RAMADA PHOENIX DOWNTOWN 401 No. 1st St., PHOENIX, AZ. 85003
- RAMADA PLAZA METRO 12027 No. 28th Drive, Phoenix, AZ. 85029
- RED ROOF INN BELL ROAD 17222 No. Black Canyon Hwy. (I-17), Phoenix, AZ. 85023
- RED ROOF INN CAMELBACK RD 502 W. Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ. 85013
- RENAISSANCE GLENDALE HOTEL/SPA 9495 W. Coyotes Blvd, Glendale, AZ. 85305
- RESIDENCE INN BY MARRIOTT A/P 801 N. 44th Street, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- RESIDENCE INN I-17 & NORTHERN 8242 No. Black Canyon Rd., Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- RITZ CARLTON HOTEL 2401 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix, AZ. 85016
- ROYAL PALM INN 5200 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix, AZ. 85018
- ROYAL SUITES APTS 10421 No. 33rd Ave.., Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- SAN CARLOS HOTEL 202 N. Central Ave., Central & Monroe, Phoenix, AZ. 85003
- SIERRA GRANDE STES 2645 E. Cactus Rd., Phoenix, AZ. 85032
- SIERRA SUITES-METROCENTER 9455 NO. BLACK CANYON HWY., Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- SKY HARBOR INN 2323 E. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85006
- SLEEP INN AIRPORT 2621 SO. 47TH PLACE, PHOENIX, AZ. 85034
- SLEEP INN PHX NORTH - UNION HILLS RD 18235 No. 27th Ave., Phoenix, AZ. 85023
- SPRINGHILL STES PHX D/T 802 E. Van Buren, Phx, AZ. 85004
- SPRINGHILL SUITES METROCENTER 9425 N. Black Canyon Hwy, Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- STERLING INT'L 124 S. 24th St., Phoenix, AZ. 85034
- STUDIO 6 UNION HILLS 18405 N 27th Av, Phx, AZ. 85023
- SUNRISE MOTEL 3644 E. VAN BUREN STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85008
- SUPER 8 MOTEL 938 E. VAN BUREN, Phoenix, AZ. 85006
- SUPER 8 34th St. & VAN BUREN 3401 E. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- SUPER 8 DWNTN PHX 965 E. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85006
- SUPER 8 METRO CENTER 8130 NO. BLACK CANYON RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85051
- TOWNPLACE STES BY MARRIOTT I-17 & PEORIA 9425 N. Black Canyon Hwy., Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- TRAVEL INN E. VAN BUREN 3541 E. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85034
- TRAVEL LODGE SUITES 3101 NO. 32ND STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85016
- TRAVELODGE AIRPORT 2900 E. VAN BUREN, PHOENIX, AZ. 85008
- TRAVELODGE FAIRGROUNDS 1624 N. BLACK CANYON HWY., PHOENIX, AZ. 85009
- TRAVELODGE METROCENTER 8617 No. Black Canyon (I-17), Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- WINGATE HOTEL CNTRL PHX 2520 No. Central, Phoenix, AZ. 85004
- WYNDHAM DOWNTOWN PHX 50 East Adams, Phoenix, AZ. 85004
- YOUTH HOSTEL 1026 NORTH 9TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85006
- SHERATON DOWNTOWN PHOENIX 340 N. 3rd Street
- Scottsdale Hotels
- BEST WESTERN PAPAGO INN 7017 E. McDowell Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85257
- BEST WESTERN SCTSDL AIRPARK 7515 E. Butherus, Scottsdale, AZ. 85260
- BEST WESTERN SUN DIAL 7320 E. Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- CHAPARRAL STES SCTSDL 5001 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85253
- COMFORT INN GOLD DUST 7350 E. GOLD DUST, SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85258
- COMFORT SUITES AT CIVIC CENTER 3275 DRINKWATER BLVD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85251
- COUNTRY INN & STES SCTSDL 10801 NO. 89TH PLACE, SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85260
- COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT NO. SCTSDL 17010 No. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85255
- COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT OLD TOWN S/D 3311 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- CROWN COURT CONDOS 7900 E. Princess Drive, Scottsdale, AZ. 85255
- DAYS INN SCOTTSDALE 4710 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85251
- DOUBLETREE PARADISE VALLEY 5401 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85253
- EMBASSY SUITES PARADISE VALLEY 4415 E. Paradise Village Pkwy, Paradise Valley, AZ. 85032
- EXTENDED STAY DELUX SCTSD 10660 N. 69th St., Scottsdale, AZ. 85254
- EXECUTIVE STES EXTENDED STAY SCTSDL 1635 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD, PHOENIX, AZ. 85256
- EXTENDED STAYAMERICA NO. SCTSDL 15501 N. Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ. 85260
- FAIRFIELD INN THUNDERBIRD & S/D 13440 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85254
- FIRESKY HOTEL & SPA/CALE 4925 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- GAINEY SUITES HOTEL 7300 E. Gainey Suites Drive, Scottsdale, AZ. 85258
- HAMPTON INN & STES BELL & S/D RD 16620 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ. 85254
- HAMPTON INN S/D & GOLD DUST 10101 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85258
- HILTON GARDEN INN SCOTTSDALE 7324 E. Indian School Rd, Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- HILTON GARDEN NO. SCTSDL 8550 E. Princess Dr., Scottsdale, AZ. 85255
- HILTON SCOTTSDALE 6333 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85253
- HOLIDAY INN EXPR OLD TWN SCTSDL 3131 N. Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- HOMESTEAD STUDIO STES SCOTTSDALE 3560 NORTH MARSHALL WAY, SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85251
- HOMEWOOD SUITES NO. SCTSDL RD. 9880 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85258
- HOSPITALITY STES RSRT 409 NO. SCTSDL RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85257
- HOTEL SCOTTSDALE (old Fairfield) 5101 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85251
- HOTEL VALLEY HO 6850 E Main St., Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- HYATT GAINEY AT SCTSDL 7500 EAST DOUBLETREE RANCH RD., Sctsdl, AZ. 85258
- HOTEL INDIGO 4415 NO. CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85251
- MARRIOTT SUITES AT McDOWELL MOUNTAIN 16770 No. Perimeter Dr., Scottsdale, AZ. 85260
- MARRIOTT SUITES SCOTTSDALE 7325 EAST 3RD AVE., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85251
- MILLENIUM S/D MCCORMICK RANCH (Old Regal 7401 N. Sctsdl Rd., Sctsdl, AZ. 85258
- MONDRIAN 7353 E. Indian School Rd, Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- MOTEL 6 SCOTTSDALE 6848 EAST CAMELBACK RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85251
- OLD SCOTTSDALE INN 7110 E. Indian School Rd.., Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- ORANGETREE RESORT 10601 NO 56TH STREET, SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85254
- PHOENICIAN RESORT 6000 E. CAMELBACK RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85251
- PRINCESS RESORT 7575 E. PRINCESS DR., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85255
- QUALITY SUITES 1635 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85256
- QUALITY STES OLD TWN SD 3131 N. Sctsdl Rd, Sctsdl, AZ. 85251
- RADISSON SCOTTSDALE 7171 N. Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ. 85258
- RAMADA SCOTTSDALE 5TH AVE 6935 5th Ave, Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- SCOTTSDALE COTTONWOODS RESORT 6160 North Scottsdale Road
- RESIDENCE INN NO. SCOTTSDALE 17011 N. Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ. 85255
- RESIDENCE INN SCOTTSDALE 6040 No. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85258
- RESORT SUITES 7677 E. Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ. 85255
- SCOTTSDALE CAMELBACK RESORT & SPA 6302 E. Camelback Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- SCOTTSDALE CONFERENCE RESORT 7700 E. Mc Cormick Pkwy., Scottsdale, AZ. 85258
- SCOTTSDALE LINKS RESORT 16858 No. Perimeter Drive, Scottsdale, AZ. 85260
- SCOTTSDALE PARK SUITES 1251 No. Miller Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85257
- SCOTTSDALE PIMA HOTEL 7330 N. Pima Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85258
- SCOTTSDALE PLAZA RESORT 7200 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85258
- SHERATON DESERT OASIS 17700 No. Hayden Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85255
- SIERRA SUITES PARADISE VALLEY-S/D 10660 NO. 69TH STREET, PARADISE VALLEY, AZ. 85254
- SLEEP INN NO. SCOTTSDALE 16630 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., Scottsdale, AZ. 85254
- SONORAN SUITES SCTSDL 6920 E. Shea Blvd., Ste. 103, Scottsdale, AZ. 85254
- SPRINGHILL STES N. BELL & SCTSDL RD. 17020 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD, SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85255
- SUMMERFIELD SUITES CIVIC CENTER 4245 No. Drinkwater, Scdl, AZ. 85251
- THREE PALMS RESORT 7707 E. McDowell, Scottsdale, AZ. 85257
- TOWNEPLACE STES SCTSDL 10740 No. 90th St., Scottsdale, AZ. 85260
- VILLA MIRAGE (SCOTTSDALE) 7887 E. PRINCESS BLVD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85255
- WESTIN KIERLAND RESORT 6902 E. Greenway Pkwy, Scottsdale, AZ. 85254
- WESTIN VILLAS (KIERLAND) 15620 No. Clubgate, Scottsdale, AZ. 85254
- WINGATE INN & STES N. S/D 14255 No. 87th St., Scottsdale, AZ. 85260
- CAMELBACK INN
- HYATT GAINEY RANCH 7500 E Doubletree Ranch
- W HOTEL
- Tempe Hotels
- AMERICA'S BEST VALUE INN 1005 E. Apache, Tempe, AZ.
- BEST WESTERN INN OF TEMPE-LOOP 202 670 N. Scottsdale Rd., Tempe, AZ. 85281
- BEST WESTERN TEMPE BY THE MALL 5300 S. Priest Dr., Tempe, AZ. 85282
- BUTTES MARRIOTT RESORT 2000 W. Westcort Way, Tempe, AZ. 85282
- CANDELWOOD STES. TEMPE – BASELINE 1335 W. Baseline Rd., Tempe, AZ. 85282
- COMFORT INN & SUITES TEMPE/ASU. 1031 East Apache Blvd., Tempe, AZ. 85202
- COMFORT SUITES TEMPE BY THE AIRPORT 1625 S. 52nd Street, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- COUNTRY INN & STES CURRY(LOOP 202) & S/D 808 N. Scottsdale Road, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT DOWNTOWN TEMPE 601 SO. ASH STREET, TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- DAYS INN TEMPE 1221 E. APACHE BLVD., TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- ECONO LODGE OF TEMPE 2101 E. APACHE BLVD., TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- EMBASSY SUITES TEMPE 4400 S. Rural Rd., TEMPE, AZ. 85282
- FIESTA INN 2100 S. Priest, TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- HAMPTON INN & SUITES, S/D RD - NO. TEMPE 1429 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- HAWTHORNE SUITES LTD TEMPE 2301 E. Southern, Tempe, AZ. 85282
- HIDE-AWAY LODGE & MOTEL 1461 E. Apache Blvd., Tempe, AZ. 85281
- HOLIDAY INN EXPR BASELINE 1520 W. Baseline Rd., Tempe, AZ. 85282
- FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON TEMPE 915 E. APACHE BLVD., TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- HOMESTEAD STUDIO STES TEMPE 2165 W. 15th Street, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- HOMESTEAD VILLAGE TEMPE 4909 S. WENDLER DR., TEMPE, AZ. 85282
- HYATT PLACE TEMPE/PHX AIRPORT 1413 W. Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- INN SUITES HOTEL BASELINE & I-10 1651 W. BASELINE RD., TEMPE, AZ. 85283
- MICROTEL INN & STES-TEMPE 1275 E. University, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- MOTEL 6 BROADWAY IN TEMPE 513 WEST BROADWAY, TEMPE, AZ. 85282
- MOTEL 6 ON PRIEST IN TEMPE 1720 SO. PRIEST DR., TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- MOTEL 6 ON S/D RD. NORTH TEMPE 1612 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- QUALITY INN-TEMPE 1375 E. University, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- QUALITY INN TEMPE-52nd Street 1550 So. 52nd Street, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- RAMADA LIMITED ASU 1915 E. Apache Blvd, Tempe, AZ. 85251
- RAMADA LTD. BASELINE 1701 W. Baseline Rd., Tempe, AZ. 85283
- REDROOF INN AIRPORT-TEMPE 2135 W. 15th Street, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- RESIDENCE INN TEMPE 5075 So. Priest Dr., Tempe, AZ. 85282
- SHERATON PHOENIX AIRPORT- (Old Ramada Sk 1600 So. 52nd Street, Tempe, AZ. 85281.
- SPRINGHILL SUITES TEMPE 5211 So. Priest, Tempe, AZ. 85282
- SPRINGHILL SUITES TEMPE RIO SALADO 1601 W. Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- STUDIO 6 TEMPE – BASELINE 4909 So. Wendler Drive, Tempe, AZ. 85040
- HYATT PLACE TEMPE 1413 W. RIO SALADO PKWY, TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- SUPER 8 TEMPE 1020 E. APACHE BLVD, TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- TEMPE MISSION PALMS 60 E. 5TH STREET, TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- TOWNPLACE SUITES TEMPE 5223 S. Priest, Tempe, AZ. 85283
- TRAVELERS INN TEMPE 1701 W. BASELINE, TEMPE, AZ. 85282
- TRAVELODGE TEMPE 1005 E. APACHE BLVD, TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- TWIN PALMS MOTEL 225 EAST APACHE BLVD, TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- UNIVERSITY MOTEL 902 SO. MILL AVE., TEMPE, AZ. 85281
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.