English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Please Read The Precautions We Are Taking
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
Monument Valley Tours From Monument Valley
||$99.95 per person|
All prices are in US currency.
|Highlights ||Choose from two, four or seven hour Monument Valley tours|
See the real Monument Valley!
Navajo (Indian) guide!
Back country tour in an off road vehicle!
Visit the restricted area!
See arches, buttes, fingers, mesas and other formations!
Scroll down for the tour itinerary, or click here.
Day 1 - Getting to Monument Valley
| ||Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park is located on the Utah Arizona border. After arriving and parking your own vehicle, you'll climb into a converted pick up truck and start to make your way along the dirt road.|
Day 1 - Monument Valley tour - About 2.25 hours
| ||Up next is a tour of Monument Valley, conducted by a Navajo guide, in an off road vehicle. Visitors love to see the buttes, mesas and other sandstone formations that are so prevalent in the Monument Valley area. Monument Valley is actually not really a valley at all, but a relatively flat plain surrounded by red cliffs, with the buttes, as well as the remnants of ancient volcanoes, towering from the earth.|
For fans of old western movies, Monument Valley is the epicenter of the west, with many great cowboys and Indians films having been shot in the area. The familiar rock shapes can be seen from many miles away, with the really great scenery to be seen on the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, which straddles the Utah/Arizona border.
Amongst the sites that your tour may take in are movie locations, 1000 foot monoliths, rug weaving, and, of course, the famous monuments are visited.
John Ford Point at Monument Valley
Day 1 - Tour options
| ||Exactly what you see and do will vary from tour to tour. It also depends on the duration of the tour. Different length tours are offered: two hours, four hours and seven hours.|
The two hour tour will not go into the restricted area, which may be visited only by groups accompanied by a Navajo person. The four hour and seven hour tours will visit the restricted area. You will have an option when you check out of selecting the length tour you want.
|Available Options ||Upgrade to 4 hour tour: +$45|
Upgrade to 7 hour tour: +$80
|Tour ID ||1327|
Please note the following...
- This tour has a two person minimum. If you order for one you will be charged for two.
- Please note your approximate preferred tour time in the comments section.
- This tour is operated by a Navajo contractor.
- Weather permitting, the tours run every day.
- The Navajo Nation charges a fee to enter the park. The fee varies from time to time. This fee is out of our control, and you will need to pay it separately when you drive into the park. It is not included in the tour price.
- Meals are excluded.
- After ordering please wait for our email confirmation prior to making arrangements that are dependent on this tour.
- Bad weather, dangerous conditions, floods, road closures or factors beyond our control may result in the cancellation, postponement or modification of this tour. Should a cancellation occur, the only amount we will refund is the actual cost of the tour.
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- We recommend that you bring a good pair of walking shoes with you, with ankle supports.
- Payment And Cancellation Details: The credit/debit card used must be in your name and must be present, so we can take an imprint. Please contact us if this is not possible. You will then be emailed our credit card authorization documentation. CANCELLATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS TOUR. Changes will also not be accepted, and refunds will not be given. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. The payment schedule is as follows: Half of the total will be charged any time from when you make the booking. The other half will be charged 30 or fewer days from the tour date, at our discretion.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.