English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT Toll free 1 800 724 7767 (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
Monument Valley Tour Plus Antelope Canyon Tour From The Grand Canyon
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
| ||This tour departs from the Grand Canyon airport, which is just outside Grand Canyon National Park. |
Day 1 - Grand Canyon to Monument Valley - About 1 1/4 hours
| ||You will climb into a small plane for a flight over the Grand Canyon, before heading east for Monument Valley over some beautiful scenery. At Monument Valley you will enjoy wonderful views of the rock formations from the air, before landing at the airport.|
Day 1 - Monument Valley - About 1 1/2 hours to two hours
| ||Up next is a tour of Monument Valley conducted by a Navajo (Indian) guide in an off road vehicle. Visitors love to see the buttes, mesas and other sandstone formations that are so prevalent in the Monument Valley area. Monument Valley is actually not really a valley at all, but a relatively flat plain surrounded by red cliffs, with the buttes, as well as the remnants of ancient volcanoes, towering from the earth.|
You will experience the authentic west as your guide takes you into the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park. As you might imagine there are numerous photo opportunities, and your guide will stop frequently. He or she will also tell you about Navajo customs and traditions along the way.
Amongst the sites that your tour will likely take in are movie locations, 1000 foot monoliths, rug weaving, and, of course, the famous monuments are visited.
John Ford Point at Monument Valley
Day 1 - Flight from Monument Valley to Page - About an hour
| ||Your Navajo guide will drop you off at the small Monument Valley air strip, from where you are in for a special treat on your flight to Page. The views from the air are beautiful, as you climb out over the monuments, before passing over Lake Powell.|
| ||The lake is even more spectacular from the air than it is on the ground, with amazing vistas of the golden canyons sunk into the incredibly blue waters.|
Day 1 - Antelope Canyon tour - About 1 1/2 hours
| ||You will be touring Antelope Canyon, in a specially converted off road vehicle, led by a Navajo guide.|
Antelope Canyon is one of the most striking slot canyons known to man. A slot canyon is a narrow canyon sliced through a mesa by the forces of nature. Some canyons measure less than a yard across at the top, but drop a hundred feet or more from the rim to the bottom. Slots are cut and scoured by water and wind, with the striations of the sandstone becoming almost incandescent.
Day 1 - Antelope Canyon
| ||From within you will see a palette of colors transmuted by light filtering down from above and bouncing from wall to wall. Antelope Canyon can only be visited using the services of an authorized Navajo Nation guide.|
| ||After your Antelope Canyon tour you will be taken to the Page airport for the relatively short flight back to the Grand Canyon.|
| ||We regret that no cancellations or changes will be accepted, and no refunds will be given.|
|Tour ID ||1198|
Please note the following...
- Payment And Cancellation Details: CANCELLATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS TOUR. Changes will also not be accepted, and refunds will not be given. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Your card will be charged within 12 hours of making the booking. The credit/debit card used must be in your name and must be present, so we can take an imprint. Please contact us if this is not possible. Please ensure you have the card you used with you. If the card is not in your name please let us know ahead of time, as our credit card authorization process will need to be completed.
- The name on your credit card statement will be USA Park Tours.
- The days and dates this tour operates can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- If there are four or more in your group, or you will pay for four, and there is no tour scheduled on your date, please contact us as we can generally organize a private tour for the same price.
- The entry fees to both parks are included.
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- Portions of this tour are subcontracted to other reputable vendors.
- A minimum of four people may be required for a tour to depart. That is not four in your group, but a total of four.
- This tour departs from the Grand Canyon South Rim airport.
- After booking please wait for our email confirmation prior to making lodging or air bookings.
- Depending on the number of people, the plane to be used will be either a six passenger or nine passenger airplane. On very rare occasions a 19 to 22 passenger airplane, or a four passenger airplane, may be used.
- Please note that it is possible, but unlikely, that snow or other bad weather, or mechanical problems, may result in tour itineraries being changed without notice, or even tours being canceled. Should a cancellation occur the only amount we will refund is the cost of the portion of the tour that is canceled, or a refund of the entire tour price if the tour itself is canceled.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.