English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Please Read The Precautions We Are Taking
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
Grand Canyon Overnight Tour By Air
You will be picked up at your Strip or downtown hotel on a free shuttle to the airport. Your airplane has oversized windows and high wings, that enable you to get a great view of historic Boulder City, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the mighty Colorado River, and the awe inspiring Grand Canyon. The accompanying aerial narration is offered in a variety of languages.
When you arrive at the South Rim you will be taken to the edge of the Canyon for a sunset tour (in the winter this will be a sunrise tour), in an air-conditioned motor coach. There is plenty of opportunity to take photographs and explore. There will also be time to shop for southwestern and Native American souvenirs.
The flight time from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon is approximately 70 minutes each way, and you will have three hours to tour the Grand Canyon. You will spend the night at the Grand Canyon, and one meal is provided. The next day you will fly back to Vegas and be given a free transfer back to your hotel.
Day 1 - Grand Canyon Deluxe Overnight Tour: SBG--8NP
|Tour ID ||1031|
Please note the following...
- The days and dates this tour runs can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- This is a partially unescorted tour.
- After ordering this tour please wait to receive a confirmation email from us before making any plans that are dependent on this tour.
- Pick ups and drop offs in Las Vegas take place on the Strip and a central downtown location.
- The Grand Canyon entry fee is included.
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- One night's lodging inside the Grand Canyon is included, but please be aware that lodging inside the Grand Canyon sells out quickly. The preferred property is Yavapai Lodge.
- There are no taxes.
- It happens very rarely, but it is possible that bad weather, dangerous conditions or some other unforeseen event may result in the cancellation or postponement of this tour. Should this occur, the only amount we will refund is the actual cost of the tour.
- Payment And Cancellation Details: No cancellations will be accepted. Your card will be charged within 24 hours of booking.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.