English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Please Read The Precautions We Are Taking
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
One Day Grand Canyon Airplane Tour From San Francisco, Plus Skywalk!
Day 1 - San Francisco to Las Vegas - About 1 hours, 40 minutes
| ||Pick ups for this tour take place at hotels and motels in the Fisherman's Wharf and downtown San Francisco areas, or anywhere within a 10 mile radius of San Francisco airport. You will be shuttled from your hotel for the flight to Las Vegas. Please do not bring any checked luggage. |
After you land at the main Las Vegas airport you will be taken to one of the local airports, from where your Grand Canyon adventure starts!
| ||At some times of the year there may be a wait from the time your first flight lands to the pick up for the Grand Canyon tour. This is done to allow for possible delays with the initial flight.|
Day 1 - Air And Ground Tour To The Grand Canyon West Rim
| ||The flight passes over both Lake Mead - the largest man made reservoir in the country - and Hoover Dam, on the way to the Grand Canyon, where you will land at the West Rim. |
The West Rim of the Grand Canyon is home to the Hualapai (pronounced wal-a-pie) Native Americans. Their reservation encompasses some of the most remote land in the United States, and is home to about 1000 tribal members. You will climb onto a motor coach, for a ground tour of the Grand Canyon, including Guano and Eagle Points. A highlight of the trip is a visit to an Indian village consisting of five smaller villages depicting the Hualapai Tribe and three other Arizona Indian tribes.
| ||For many, though, the high point on this tour is the option of walking out on the Skywalk. You can see the Colorado River and the bottom of the Grand Canyon thousands of feet below you! Please purchase this option on check out.|
A light meal is served at Guano Point, close to the Canyon's edge, after which you will have the opportunity to purchase Native American souvenirs and jewelry. There is plenty of time on the tour to interact with the Hualapai, experience their culture and explore the canyon.
Day 1 - Flight to Vegas - About 40 minutes
| ||After a fun time at the Grand Canyon, you'll return to the small landing strip for the short flight back to Las Vegas. After landing, you'll be taken to the main Vegas airport. One of the unique things about this airport, is that you can actually sit and play the slot machines while you wait to board!|
Day 1 - Vegas back to San Francisco - About 1 hours, 40 minutes
| ||You'll have an opportunity on the return flight to San Francisco to go through your pictures and videos, as you reflect back on a great Grand Canyon experience!|
Day 1 - Shuttle from airport - About 30 minutes
| ||Once you have landed in San Francisco, a shuttle will take you back to your hotel. Places that are serviced include hotels and motels in the Fisherman's Wharf and downtown San Francisco areas, or anywhere within a 10 mile radius of San Francisco airport.|
| ||We regret that no cancellations or changes will be accepted, and no refunds will be given.|
|Available Options ||Skywalk (Price subject to change): +$45|
|Tour ID ||1214|
Please note the following...
- Payment And Cancellation Details: CANCELLATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS TOUR. Changes will also not be accepted, and refunds will not be given. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. The payment schedule is as follows: This tour has two air legs. The cost of the flights, plus half of the remaining balance, will be charged any time from when you make the booking. The final balance will be charged 30 or fewer days from the tour date, at our discretion.
- The credit/debit card used must be in your name and must be present, so we can take an imprint. Please contact us if this is not possible. Please ensure you have the card you used with you. If the card is not in your name please let us know ahead of time, as our credit card authorization process will need to be completed.
- A purported or attempted cancellation will result in the entire amount being due, and being charged to your card immediately.
- The name on your credit card statement will be USA Park Tours.
- The days and dates this tour operates can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- This tour is partially unescorted. This means that you do not have a tour guide or escort with you all the time.
- The entry fee to the Grand Canyon is included.
- The Skywalk is an optional extra which can be ordered on check out.
- A single surcharge may be applicable. This will be shown on the check out page.
- After ordering this tour please wait to receive a confirmation email from us before making any plans that are dependent on this tour.
- This price assumes you book with sufficient notice. If you leave it too late to book, the cost of this tour may increase as a result of higher flight prices. We will always contact you beforehand and ask if you want to continue.
- You fly on a twin engine jet airplane between the main San Francisco and Las Vegas airports. This part of the trip is just transportation, and not a tour. You will be picked up from the Las Vegas airport for the tour portion of the trip to the Grand Canyon.
- Do not bring checked luggage!
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- A light snack is included at the Grand Canyon.
- Portions of this tour are subcontracted to other reputable vendors.
- Please note that in the winter months snow or other bad weather may result in tour itineraries being changed without notice, or even tours being canceled in extreme weather. Should a cancellation occur the only amount we will refund is the cost of the portion of the tour that is canceled. Under no circumstances will the cost of the flights between San Francisco and Las Vegas be refunded.
- Should your flight from San Francisco to Vegas be delayed such that you may miss the rest of the day's activities, we reserve the right to cancel the tour. Should this happen the only amount we will refund is the actual cost of the tour. If you still go ahead and take the flight, even though by so doing you arrive too late to get on the flight to the Grand Canyon, no amount will be refunded.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.