English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTATTO (USA) 435 658 2227 Email Numeri di telefono internazionali
|Per questo tour non e' disponibile una traduzione nella lingua da voi scelta.|
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Please Read The Precautions We Are Taking
Calendario dei tour
Il tour viene offerto nei giorni indicati in blu.
Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour From San Francisco - Two Days
Giorno 1 - Flight from San Francisco to Las Vegas - Circa 1 Ore, 45 minutes
| ||Pick ups for this tour take place at hotels and motels in the Fisherman's Wharf and downtown San Francisco areas, or anywhere within a 10 mile radius of San Francisco airport. You will be shuttled from your hotel for the flight to Las Vegas. |
We always try and use an airline that does not charge for checked luggage, but depending on when you book, and when you fly, this is not always possible, and if there is a checked luggage fee you will need to pay it. Please note that if you book this tour within three weeks of the tour departure date, the price of this flight may increase. If it does, there may be a surcharge which we will let you know about beforehand. Unless you tell us otherwise, we will try and book a morning flight for you.
On landing in Vegas you will be picked up and shuttled to your hotel, which will be at least a three star property. Please be aware that Vegas hotel prices are a lot higher on weekends, public holidays and when large conventions are on. This may result in a higher price being passed on to you, but we will once again let you know beforehand if this is the case.
After checking in, you are on your own to explore Sin City for the rest of today and tonight! You will find that you are surrounded by mega casinos and hotels, with so much to see and do! Today is an unescorted part of the tour. What this means is that you do not have a tour guide with you.
Giorno 1 - Resort fee
|All Las Vegas Strip hotels charge what they call a resort fee. This is basically a way of ripping off guests. Unfortunately there is nothing that anyone can do about it, and you will need to pay the resort fee on check in.|
| ||This morning you will be picked up at your hotel for the ride to the airport.|
Giorno 2 - Tour aereo e in auto del Gran Canyon fino a West Rim
| ||Questa mattina vi verremo a prendere in albergo per il trasferimento all'aeroporto. L'aereo sorvolerà il Lake Mead – il lago artificiale più grande del paese - e la Hoover Dam, per poi raggiungere il West Rim del Gran Canyon, dove atterrerete.|
Il West Rim del Gran Canyon è la terra dei Hualapai (si pronuncia ual-a-pai), una tribù di indiani d'America. La loro riserva, dove vivono circa mille indiani, si trova in una delle terre più remote degli Stati Uniti. Per fare il tour del Gran Canyon, compreso Guano e Eagle Points, prenderete un pullman. Una parte decisamente interessante del viaggio è rappresentata dalla visita a un villaggio indiano, costituito a sua volta da cinque villaggi più piccoli, dove vive la tribù dei Hualapai e tre altre tribù indiane dell'Arizona.
| ||Per molti la parte più entusiasmante di questo tour è rappresentata dalla possibilità di passeggiare sullo Skywalk (ponte panoramico). Potrete vedere il Colorado River e il fondo del Gran Canyon centinaia di metri sotto di voi! Siete pregati di scegliere questa opzione al momento del check-out.|
Al Guano Point, situato vicino al bordo del Canyon, vi verrà servito un pasto leggero, dopo di che avrete la possibilità di acquistare gioielli e souvenirs originali americani. Durante il tour, avrete anche il tempo per relazionarvi con i Hualapai, avvicinarvi alla loro cultura ed esplorare il canyon.
Giorno 2 - Flight to Vegas - Circa 40 minutes
| ||After a fun time at the Grand Canyon, you'll return to the small landing strip for the short flight back to Las Vegas. After landing, you'll be taken to the main Vegas airport. One of the unique things about this airport, is that you can actually sit and play the slot machines while you wait to board!|
Giorno 2 - Flight from Vegas to San Francisco - Circa 1 Ore, 40 minutes
| ||When you get back from the Grand Canyon you may either have a couple more hours to explore Vegas, or you may shuttle back from the hotel to the airport after picking up your luggage. This depends on flight availability on your day. At the airport you will get on a flight back to San Francisco.|
Giorno 2 - Spend extra time in Sin City!
| ||If you want to, you are welcome to extend your stay in Las Vegas by as many nights as you choose! This option can be ordered on check out. Please bear in mind that weekends, holidays and convention period nights are more expensive. The way that it works is that you would spend as many extra nights in Vegas as you want, and then continue the tour the following day.|
Giorno 2 - Da Las Vegas ritorno a Los Angeles - Circa 30 minutes
| ||Tornando dal Gran Canyon vi lasceremo presso un hotel sulla Strip di Las Vegas, dove dovreste avere circa un'ora e mezza a vostra disposizione per dare un'occhiata ai dintorni. Alle 18.45 una navetta verrà a prendervi per accompagnarvi in aeroporto a prendere il volo delle 21.00 diretto a Los Angeles. Atterrerete a Los Angeles intorno alle 22.15 e qui il tour si conclude.|
Grazie per la vostra partecipazione!
| ||We regret that no cancellations or changes will be accepted, and no refunds will be given.|
|Opzioni disponibili ||Surcharge for a Friday, Saturday or holiday night in Vegas (minimum two person charge per night): +$40|
Skywalk (Price subject to change): +$45
|Extend Your Stay ||You have the option of extending your stay at certain locations during the tour.|
Las Vegas - minimum 3 star Strip hotel (weekends, holidays, busy convention times subject to a surcharge): +$75.00 per guest, per night
|Tour ID ||1213|
Vi facciamo notare che...
- Payment And Cancellation Details: CANCELLATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS TOUR. Changes will also not be accepted, and refunds will not be given. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. The payment schedule is as follows: This tour has two air legs. The cost of the flights, plus half of the remaining balance, will be charged any time from when you make the booking. The final balance will be charged 30 or fewer days from the tour date, at our discretion.
- The credit/debit card used must be in your name and must be present, so we can take an imprint. Please contact us if this is not possible. Please ensure you have the card you used with you. If the card is not in your name please let us know ahead of time, as our credit card authorization process will need to be completed.
- A purported or attempted cancellation will result in the entire amount being due, and being charged to your card immediately.
- The name on your credit card statement will be USA Park Tours.
- The days and dates this tour operates can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- The entry fee to the Grand Canyon is included, but the Skywalk charge is an optional extra that can be ordered on check out.
- Prices are based on double occupancy. Single, triple and quad rates are also available and will be seen at check out. There are no taxes.
- You will stay in a minimum three star property on the famous Strip. Upgrades are available. Please let us know if there is not at least one person in each room who is 21 or older. Most Vegas hotels require this.
- After ordering this tour please wait to receive a confirmation email from us before making any plans that are dependent on this tour. We need to check that flights are available.
- This price assumes you book at least three weeks ahead of time. Flights may be more expensive with less notice.
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- A light lunch is included at the Grand Canyon. No other meals are provided.
- Portions of this tour are subcontracted to other reputable suppliers.
- Please note that in the winter months snow or other bad weather may result in tour itineraries being changed without notice, or even tours being canceled in extreme weather. Should a cancellation occur the only amount we will refund is the cost of the portion of the tour that is canceled, or a refund of the entire tour price if the tour itself is canceled.
Questo tour puo' essere acquistato online. Chiamateci al numero 1 800 724 7767 o, se chiamate dagli USA, 435 658 2227; oppure scriveteci per richiedere ulteriori informazioni.