English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Please Read The Precautions We Are Taking
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour From Los Angeles - Two Days
Day 1 - Los Angeles to Las Vegas bus - 275 mi / 442.48 km - About 6 hours, 15 minutes
|Please get yourself to one of the pick up locations in downtown Los Angeles. They are listed towards the bottom of this page.|
You will head east across Los Angeles, before picking up Interstate 15, and driving north across the San Bernardino mountains, and through the desert. As you drop down the hill into Vegas the casinos and mega hotels start coming into view. As you will notice from the itinerary, today's trip is unescorted. What this means is that there is no tour guide with you, only the bus driver.
| ||You will be dropped off at your hotel, or one that is next to it or across the road, and are free for the rest of the day and night, to explore the Strip and check out the lights and action.|
Day 1 - Resort fee
|All Las Vegas Strip hotels charge what they call a resort fee. This is basically a way of ripping off guests. Unfortunately there is nothing that anyone can do about it, and you will need to pay the resort fee on check in.|
| ||This morning you will be picked up at your hotel for the ride to the airport.|
Day 2 - Air And Ground Tour To The Grand Canyon West Rim
| ||The flight passes over both Lake Mead - the largest man made reservoir in the country - and Hoover Dam, on the way to the Grand Canyon, where you will land at the West Rim. |
The West Rim of the Grand Canyon is home to the Hualapai (pronounced wal-a-pie) Native Americans. Their reservation encompasses some of the most remote land in the United States, and is home to about 1000 tribal members. You will climb onto a motor coach, for a ground tour of the Grand Canyon, including Guano and Eagle Points. A highlight of the trip is a visit to an Indian village consisting of five smaller villages depicting the Hualapai Tribe and three other Arizona Indian tribes.
| ||For many, though, the high point on this tour is the option of walking out on the Skywalk. You can see the Colorado River and the bottom of the Grand Canyon thousands of feet below you! Please purchase this option on check out.|
A light meal is served at Guano Point, close to the Canyon's edge, after which you will have the opportunity to purchase Native American souvenirs and jewelry. There is plenty of time on the tour to interact with the Hualapai, experience their culture and explore the canyon.
Day 2 - Flight to Vegas - About 40 minutes
| ||After a fun time at the Grand Canyon, you'll return to the small landing strip for the short flight back to Las Vegas. After landing, you'll be taken to the main Vegas airport. One of the unique things about this airport, is that you can actually sit and play the slot machines while you wait to board!|
Day 2 - Spend extra time in Sin City!
| ||If you want to, you are welcome to extend your stay in Las Vegas by as many nights as you choose! This option can be ordered on check out. Please bear in mind that weekends, holidays and convention period nights are more expensive. The way that it works is that you would spend as many extra nights in Vegas as you want, and then continue the tour the following day.|
Day 2 - Vegas to LAX - About 1 hours, 15 minutes
| ||The return flight to LA is a short one, giving you just enough time to go through your pictures and videos, as you reflect back on a great Grand Canyon experience!|
Day 2 - Possible checked luggage fee
| ||We try and use an airline that does not charge a checked luggage fee. While this is almost always the case, if we have to use an airline that charges a checked luggage fee on your date, you will need to pay that fee.|
Day 2 - Shuttle from LAX to your hotel
| ||After landing at the Los Angeles airport, a shuttle will take you back to your hotel. Areas serviced include West LA, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, downtown LA, or anywhere within a radius of approximately 20 miles from the LA airport.|
| ||We regret that no cancellations or changes will be accepted, and no refunds will be given.|
|Available Options ||Surcharge for a Friday, Saturday or holiday night in Vegas (minimum two person charge per night): +$40|
Skywalk (Price subject to change): +$45
|Extend Your Stay ||You have the option of extending your stay at certain locations during the tour.|
Las Vegas (weekends, holidays, big convention periods subject to a surcharge): +$75.00 per guest, per night
|Tour ID ||1189|
Please note the following...
- Payment And Cancellation Details: CANCELLATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS TOUR. Changes will also not be accepted, and refunds will not be given. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. The payment schedule is as follows: This tour has an air leg. The cost of the flight, plus half of the remaining balance, will be charged any time from when you make the booking. The final balance will be charged 30 or fewer days from the tour date, at our discretion.
- The credit/debit card used must be in your name and must be present, so we can take an imprint. Please contact us if this is not possible. Please ensure you have the card you used with you. If the card is not in your name please let us know ahead of time, as our credit card authorization process will need to be completed.
- A purported or attempted cancellation will result in the entire amount being due, and being charged to your card immediately.
- The name on your credit card statement will be USA Park Tours.
- The days and dates this tour operates can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- The entry fee to the Grand Canyon is included, but the Skywalk charge is an optional extra that can be ordered on checkout.
- One night's accommodation is included at a minimum three star hotel on the famous Las Vegas Strip. If this falls over a weekend, convention or holiday period, a higher price may apply. Please advise if there will not be at least one person 21 or older in each room as most Vegas hotels require this.
- Prices are based on double occupancy. Single, triple and quad rates are also available, and will be seen at checkout. There are no taxes.
- After ordering this tour please wait to receive a confirmation email from us before making any plans that are dependent on this tour.
- This price assumes you book at least three weeks ahead of time. Flights will be more expensive with less notice.
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- A light lunch is included at the Grand Canyon.
- Portions of this tour are subcontracted to other reputable vendors.
- Tour departure details are: 7.20 a.m. Downtown Los Angeles: On the corner of 8th and Maple (with the entrance on the Maple side). 767 Maple Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90014
- 7.45 a.m. East Los Angeles: 5201 E Olympic Blvd (Futura Travel office). Los Angeles, CA 90022
- There are actually three departures during the day. If you do not let us know in the comments section which one you want, we will assume it is the first. The other two are: 1:00pm Downtown Los Angeles, CA ; and 1:30pm East Los Angeles, CA
- 6:30pm Downtown Los Angeles, CA; and 7:00pm East Los Angeles, CA
- Please note that on some Tuesdays and Wednesdays the earliest departure may not be available, and the 1 p.m. bus may be the first on those two days.
- Please let us know if we can arrange a van to downtown LA for you.
- The tour ends at the Los Angeles airport.
- Please note that in the winter months snow or other bad weather may result in tour itineraries being changed without notice, or even tours being canceled in extreme weather. Should a cancellation occur the only amount we will refund is the cost of the portion of the tour that is canceled, or a refund of the entire tour price if the tour itself is canceled.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.