English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT Toll free 1 800 724 7767 (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
Monument Valley And Grand Canyon One Day Tour
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
|Price ||$695.00 per person
All prices are in US currency.
|Highlights ||The only tour to both the Grand Canyon and Monument Valley the same day!|
Check out the Grand Canyon by air and ground
Off road tour at Monument Valley
Monument Valley tour guide is a Navajo (Indian)
Scroll down for the tour itinerary, or click here.
|Similar Tours ||You may also enjoy the following similar tours...|
One Day Monument Valley tour, plus Antelope Canyon and the Navajo Reservation
The Best Two Day Tour! Las Vegas To Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Antelope Canyon, Navajo Reservation, Horseshoe Bend, Two Day Tour
Air And Ground Tour: Las Vegas To Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Antelope Canyon, Two Days
Day 1 - Las Vegas to Hoover Dam - 33 mi / 53.1 km - About 45 minutes
|We'll leave the bright lights of Vegas in the rear view mirror as we depart town. The route to the Grand Canyon takes us past both Lake Mead and Hoover Dam.|
Day 1 - Hoover Dam
| ||A new bridge has been built, bypassing Hoover Dam. Because of this most tours now do not stop to take pictures of the Dam.|
Day 1 - Hoover Dam to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon - 244 mi / 392.6 km - About 3 3/4 hours
|Leaving Hoover Dam we travel through the desert, before arriving in the small Arizona town of Kingman, where we pick up the freeway towards the Grand Canyon. At Williams, Arizona, we head north for about 50 miles (80 kilometres), towards the South Rim.|
Day 1 - Alternative airport
| ||Depending on the time of the year, the amount of daylight, and weather conditions, there will be some days when we will take off from the Williams airport. Flying from here will save you almost an hour of travel time.|
If we don't leave from Williams, the Grand Canyon airport departure will be as detailed below.
Day 1 - Grand Canyon to Monument Valley - About 1 1/4 hours
| ||You will climb into a small plane for a flight over the Grand Canyon, before heading east for Monument Valley over some beautiful scenery. At Monument Valley you will enjoy wonderful views of the rock formations from the air, before landing at the airport.|
Day 1 - Monument Valley - About 1 1/2 hours to two hours
| ||Up next is a tour of Monument Valley conducted by a Navajo (Indian) guide in an off road vehicle. Visitors love to see the buttes, mesas and other sandstone formations that are so prevalent in the Monument Valley area. Monument Valley is actually not really a valley at all, but a relatively flat plain surrounded by red cliffs, with the buttes, as well as the remnants of ancient volcanoes, towering from the earth.|
You will experience the authentic west as your guide takes you into the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park. As you might imagine there are numerous photo opportunities, and your guide will stop frequently. He or she will also tell you about Navajo customs and traditions along the way.
Amongst the sites that your tour will likely take in are movie locations, 1000 foot monoliths, rug weaving, and, of course, the famous monuments are visited.
John Ford Point at Monument Valley
Day 1 - Flight from Monument Valley back to the Grand Canyon
| ||Your Navajo guide will drop you off at the small Monument Valley air strip, where the pilot and plane will be waiting to take you back to the Grand Canyon.|
Day 1 - Grand Canyon - About an hour
| ||Once you have landed our guide will pick you up at the airport and take you into the Grand Canyon. On this tour we will spend about an hour there. You will visit Bright Angel Lodge, where there are several great views, and also have the opportunity to get yourself something to eat, buy souvenirs, and take some awesome photographs!|
Day 1 - Grand Canyon to Las Vegas - 281 mi / 452.13 km - About 4 hours, 45 minutes
|It's now time to return to Vegas. The tour heads south out of the Grand Canyon towards Williams, where the freeway runs west to Kingman. After a comfort stop at Kingman you'll travel north, crossing over the Hoover Dam Wall. It is a short ride from Hoover Dam back to Sin City.|
Thanks for joining us!
| ||We regret that no cancellations or changes will be accepted, and no refunds will be given.|
|Tour ID ||1154|
Please note the following...
- Payment And Cancellation Details: CANCELLATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS TOUR. Changes will also not be accepted, and refunds will not be given. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Your card will be charged within 12 hours of making the booking. The credit/debit card used must be in your name and must be present, so we can take an imprint. Please contact us if this is not possible. Please ensure you have the card you used with you. If the card is not in your name please let us know ahead of time, as our credit card authorization process will need to be completed.
- The name on your credit card statement will be USA Park Tours.
- The days and dates this tour operates can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- The entry fees to the Grand Canyon and Monument Valley are included. There are no taxes.
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- Portions of this tour may be subcontracted to other reputable vendors.
- A minimum of five people may be required for a tour to depart. That is not five in your group, but a total of five.
- If there are five or more in your group and there is no tour scheduled on your date, please contact us about a private tour.
- This tour picks up and drops off at certain Strip locations.
- After booking please wait for our email confirmation prior to making lodging or air bookings.
- Depending on the number of people, the plane to be used will be either a six passenger or 10 passenger airplane. On very rare occasions a 19 to 22 passenger airplane, or a four passenger airplane, may be used.
- Please note that snow or other bad weather or mechanical problems, may result in tour itineraries being changed without notice, or even tours being canceled. Should a cancellation occur the only amount we will refund is the cost of the portion of the tour that is canceled, or a refund of the entire tour price if the tour itself is canceled.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.