English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT Toll free 1 800 724 7767 (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
One Day Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour From San Francisco
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
|Price ||$845.00 per person
All prices are in US currency.
|Highlights ||The only one day Grand Canyon helicopter tour from San Francisco!|
Take a helicopter all the way to the bottom of the Grand Canyon!
Enjoy a light snack next to the Colorado River!
Stroll around 4000 feet below the rim of the Canyon!
Return to San Francisco the same day!
Scroll down for the tour itinerary, or click here.
Day 1 - San Francisco to Las Vegas - About 1 hours, 40 minutes
| ||Pick ups for this tour take place at hotels and motels in the Fisherman's Wharf and downtown San Francisco areas, or anywhere within a 10 mile radius of San Francisco airport. You will be shuttled from your hotel for the flight to Las Vegas. Please do not bring any checked luggage. |
After you land at the main Las Vegas airport you will be taken to one of the local airports, from where your Grand Canyon adventure starts!
| ||At some times of the year there may be a wait from the time your first flight lands to the pick up for the Grand Canyon tour. This is done to allow for possible delays with the initial flight.|
Day 1 - Helicopter to the bottom of the Grand Canyon!
| ||A helicopter flight is really the best way to see the Grand Canyon, if you only have a short time to do so. This is especially true on a tour that flies beneath the rim, and lands right at the bottom of the Canyon! All seats provide a great view as you take off, soaring first over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam, before heading for the Grand Canyon, on a flight that lasts approximately half an hour.|
| ||As you near the Canyon you will enjoy spectacular vistas of the extinct volcanoes of the Black Mountains, before flying over Grapevine Mesa and then across the Grand Wash Cliffs, after which you enter the Canyon itself. The views are both beautiful and awe inspiring as you descend below the rims and fly between the Canyon walls. |
You will step back in time as you descend 4000 feet into the depths of the Grand Canyon, before landing next to the historic Colorado River.
Day 1 - Eat at the bottom of the Grand Canyon!
| ||You have half an hour to sit and enjoy a light meal served under an authentic Hualapai Indian shelter called a Ramada, before briefly exploring the pristine Hualapai tribal land. Take some pictures, stroll around, and enjoy the sensation of experiencing what so few people have done, before the half hour flight back to Vegas.|
Day 1 - Vegas back to San Francisco - About 1 hours, 40 minutes
| ||You will be dropped off at the airport for the return flight to San Francisco.|
Day 1 - Shuttle from airport - About 30 minutes
| ||Once you have landed in San Francisco, a shuttle will take you back to your hotel. Places that are serviced include hotels and motels in the Fisherman's Wharf and downtown San Francisco areas, or anywhere within a 10 mile radius of San Francisco airport.|
|Tour ID ||1273|
Please note the following...
- The days and dates this tour operates can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- This tour is partially unescorted. This means that you do not have a tour guide or escort with you all the time.
- The entry fee to the Grand Canyon is included.
- A single surcharge may be applicable. This will be shown on the check out page.
- After ordering this tour please wait to receive a confirmation email from us before making any plans that are dependent on this tour.
- This price assumes you book sufficiently far in advance. The airplane flights between San Francisco and Las Vegas will be more expensive with less notice. There are no taxes.
- You fly on a twin engine jet airplane between the main San Francisco and Las Vegas airports. This part of the trip is just transportation, and not a tour. You will be picked up from the Las Vegas airport for the helicopter tour portion of the tour to the Grand Canyon.
- Do not bring checked luggage!
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- A light snack is included at the Grand Canyon.
- Portions of this tour are subcontracted to other reputable vendors.
- Please note that in the winter months snow or other bad weather may result in tour itineraries being changed without notice, or even tours being canceled in extreme weather. Should a cancellation occur the only amount we will refund is the cost of the portion of the tour that is canceled. Under no circumstances will the cost of the flights between LA and Las Vegas be refunded.
- Should your flight from San Francisco to Vegas be delayed such that you may miss the rest of the day's activities, we reserve the right to cancel the tour. Should this happen the only amount we will refund is the actual cost of the tour. If you still go ahead and take the flight, even though by so doing you arrive too late to get on the flight to the Grand Canyon, no amount will be refunded.
- Payment And Cancellation Details: CANCELLATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS TOUR. Changes will also not be accepted, and refunds will not be given. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. The payment schedule is as follows: This tour has an air leg. The cost of the flight, plus half of the remaining balance will be charged any time from when you make the booking. The final balance will be charged 30 or fewer days from the tour date, at our discretion.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.