English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTATTO (USA) 435 658 2227 Email Numeri di telefono internazionali
|Per questo tour non e' disponibile una traduzione nella lingua da voi scelta.|
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Please Read The Precautions We Are Taking
Calendario dei tour
Il tour viene offerto nei giorni indicati in blu.
One Day Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour From Los Angeles
Giorno 1 - Da Los Angeles a Las Vegas - Circa 1 Ore, 15 minutes
| ||Verremo a prendervi presso il vostro hotel a Los Angeles e con una navetta vi porteremo all'omonimo aeroporto (LAX). I punti di ritrovo per la partenza comprendono tutti gli alberghi della zona ovest di Los Angeles e quelli siti nei dintorni dell'aeroporto. I punti precisi sono visibili nella sezione "note" riportata in basso. Siete pregati di portare con voi solo bagagli a mano. In base alla disponibilità del volo e alla distanza del vostro albergo dall'aeroporto, vi verremo a prendere verso le 5.45 del mattino per il volo in partenza alle 8.00.|
Una volta atterrati all'aeroporto principale di Las Vegas, sarete condotti al North Las Vegas airport, da dove finalmente inizierà la vostra avventua del Gran Canyon!
| ||At some times of the year there may be a wait from the time your first flight lands to the pick up for the Grand Canyon tour. This is done to allow for possible delays with the initial flight.|
Giorno 1 - Helicopter to the bottom of the Grand Canyon!
| ||A helicopter flight is really the best way to see the Grand Canyon, if you only have a short time to do so. This is especially true on a tour that flies beneath the rim, and lands right at the bottom of the Canyon! All seats provide a great view as you take off, soaring first over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam, before heading for the Grand Canyon, on a flight that lasts approximately half an hour.|
| ||As you near the Canyon you will enjoy spectacular vistas of the extinct volcanoes of the Black Mountains, before flying over Grapevine Mesa and then across the Grand Wash Cliffs, after which you enter the Canyon itself. The views are both beautiful and awe inspiring as you descend below the rims and fly between the Canyon walls. |
You will step back in time as you descend 4000 feet into the depths of the Grand Canyon, before landing next to the historic Colorado River.
Giorno 1 - Eat at the bottom of the Grand Canyon!
| ||You have half an hour to sit and enjoy a light snack served under an authentic Hualapai Indian shelter called a Ramada, before briefly exploring the pristine Hualapai tribal land. Take some pictures, stroll around, and enjoy the sensation of experiencing what so few people have done, before the half hour flight back to Vegas.|
Giorno 1 - Da Las Vegas ritorno a Los Angeles - Circa 1 Ore, 15 minutes
| ||Tornando dal Gran Canyon vi lasceremo presso un hotel sulla Strip di Las Vegas, dove dovreste avere circa un'ora e mezza a vostra disposizione per dare un'occhiata ai dintorni. Alle 18.45 una navetta verrà a prendervi per accompagnarvi in aeroporto a prendere il volo delle 21.00 diretto a Los Angeles. Atterrerete a Los Angeles intorno alle 22.15 e qui il tour si conclude.|
Grazie per la vostra partecipazione!
Giorno 1 - Shuttle from LAX to your hotel
| ||After landing at the Los Angeles airport, a shuttle will take you back to your hotel. Areas serviced include West LA, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, downtown LA, or anywhere within a radius of approximately 20 miles from the LA airport.|
|Tour ID ||1272|
Vi facciamo notare che...
- Payment And Cancellation Details: CANCELLATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS TOUR. Changes will also not be accepted, and refunds will not be given. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. The payment schedule is as follows: Half of the total will be charged any time from when you make the booking. The other half will be charged 30 or fewer days from the tour date, at our discretion.
- The credit/debit card used must be in your name and must be present, so we can take an imprint. Please contact us if this is not possible. Please ensure you have the card you used with you. If the card is not in your name please let us know ahead of time, as our credit card authorization process will need to be completed.
- A purported or attempted cancellation will result in the entire amount being due, and being charged to your card immediately.
- The name on your credit card statement will be USA Park Tours.
- The days and dates this tour operates can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- This tour is partially unescorted. This means that you do not have a tour guide or escort with you all the time.
- You fly on a twin engine jet airplane between the main LA and Las Vegas airports. This part of the trip is just transportation, and not a tour. You will be picked up from the Las Vegas airport for the helicopter tour portion of the tour to the Grand Canyon.
- The entry fee to the Grand Canyon is included.
- A single surcharge may be applicable. This will be shown on the checkout page.
- After ordering this tour please wait to receive a confirmation email from us before making any plans that are dependent on this tour.
- This price assumes you book sufficiently far in advance. The airplane flights between Los Angeles and Las Vegas will be more expensive with less notice. There are no taxes.
- Do not bring checked luggage!
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- A light snack is included at the Grand Canyon.
- Portions of this tour are subcontracted to other reputable vendors.
- You will be picked up at your Los Angeles airport or West LA hotel. West LA includes Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Torrance, Century City and Culver City, to name a few, and anywhere close by. Check with us if you are unsure.
- Please note that in the winter months snow or other bad weather may result in tour itineraries being changed without notice, or even tours being canceled in extreme weather. Should a cancellation occur the only amount we will refund is the cost of the portion of the tour that is canceled. Under no circumstances will the cost of the airplane flights between LA and Las Vegas be refunded.
- Should your plane flight from LA to Vegas be delayed such that you may miss the rest of the day's activities, we reserve the right to cancel the tour. Should this happen the only amount we will refund is the actual cost of the tour. If you still go ahead and take the flight, even though by so doing you arrive too late to get on the flight to the Grand Canyon, no amount will be refunded.
Questo tour puo' essere acquistato online. Chiamateci al numero 1 800 724 7767 o, se chiamate dagli USA, 435 658 2227; oppure scriveteci per richiedere ulteriori informazioni.