English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Please Read The Precautions We Are Taking
Tour doesn't run this month.
Arches And Canyonlands Tour
||$155.00 per person|
All prices are in US currency.
|Highlights ||Arches and Canyonlands are two of the most amazing parks in the national parks system!|
Arches has over 2000 arches, fins, spires and other rock formations
Island in the Sky at Canyonland gives you incredible views over the surrounding canyon country
Scroll down for the tour itinerary, or click here.
Day 1 - Arches National Park - About four hours
|Arches is a park that has the wow factor! Because it is not close to any major city, or freeway between two cities, it is not as well known as other national parks. It is, however, just a couple of miles outside Moab. You will be amazed at the assortment of arches, fins and spires inside the park. In fact, most of the world's natural arches are to be found here.|
If you would like to, you can spend a lot of time outside the vehicle, walking on trails and getting up close and personal with some of the arches and other rock formations. If you prefer not to do that you can also get a good view of just about everything by standing next to the vehicle.
The first stroll we like to do is down Park Avenue, with towering fins and slabs of rock everywhere you look. This is an easy, predominantly downhill walk, that should take 30 to 45 minutes.
| ||We will stop at Balanced Rock for photographs, and also drive up to Windows Arches, where you can take a comfortable walk all the way up to both of the windows. You can expect to see many other arches and rock formations while in the park, and we will stop often to take photographs and admire the views.|
Delicate Arch is Utah's state symbol, and the most famous arch of them all. There may not be enough time to hike up there but if you have the energy for a steep climb, we can take you to an overlook.
| ||We will continue our drive through the park, stopping to take pictures of arches and rock formations along the way, until we get to Devil's Garden. We'll take a walk through Devil's Garden, and make our way to at least one of the major arches to be found here.|
Day 1 - Another way of doing it ...
| ||Instead of going to Arches first, we may do Canyonlands first, and then Arches. It really depends on what our guests want to do.|
|Tour ID ||1174|
Please note the following...
- The days and dates this tour runs can be seen at the calendar at the top right of this page
- The entry fees to both parks are included.
- Vehicles are mini buses or executive vans, which are vans with individual, high back, reclining seats.
- After ordering this tour please wait to receive a confirmation email from us before making any plans that are dependent on this tour.
- There are no taxes. Please note, however, that a guide’s gratuity is excluded, but is expected in the USA for services well delivered.
- The price includes the services of a guide/driver and transportation.
- No meals are included.
- The tour itinerary may change at our discretion without notice.
- Portions of this tour may be subcontracted to other reputable vendors. This will in no way affect your comfort or safety.
- A minimum of two people may be required for a tour to depart. This means two in total and not two in your group.
- This tour picks up and drops off in Moab.
- All times are approximate.
- Payment And Cancellation Details: CANCELLATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS TOUR. Changes will also not be accepted, and refunds will not be given. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. The payment schedule is as follows: Half of the total will be charged any time from when you make the booking. The other half will be charged 30 or fewer days from the tour date, at our discretion.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.