English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT Toll free 1 800 724 7767 (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
Phoenix's Best Yellowstone Tour!
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
|Price ||$1105.00 per person
All prices are in US currency.
|Highlights ||Watch the world famous Old Faithful erupt!|
See much wildlife
Tour Yellowstone's lower and upper loops
Tour Grand Teton National Park and visit Jackson Hole
Extend in Jackson!
Scroll down for the tour itinerary, or click here.
Day 1 - Flight from Phoenix to Salt Lake City - 2 to about 5.5 hours
| ||Pick ups for this tour take place at hotels in the tourist parts of Phoenix, and any other hotel within about 15 minutes of the airport. You will be shuttled from your hotel for the flight to Salt Lake. The cost of the flight from Phoenix to Salt Lake is included in the tour price.|
On landing in Salt Lake you will be picked up and shuttled to your hotel, which is normally the downtown Crystal Inn. The hotel is not too far from the famous Temple Square, and has a good, free, hot breakfast buffet.
Day 2 - Salt Lake City to West Yellowstone - 321 mi / 516.49 km - About 5.25 hours
|The route to Yellowstone goes up Interstate 15, past the Great Salt Lake and the Wasatch Mountains, before entering Idaho. At Idaho Falls you will leave the freeway behind, and start making your way through rural parts of the state. About 10 miles (16 kilometres) from West Yellowstone you go over the Continental Divide and into Montana.|
| ||When we get to West Yellowstone we will stop to get your sack lunches, before making our way into the world's first national park, and possibly the most unique!|
Day 2 - Yellowstone - About 5 hours
|The roads running through Yellowstone make up a massive figure of eight. The lower loop of the figure of eight comprises most of the thermal features that are to be seen in Yellowstone, including, of course, Old Faithful!|
From West Yellowstone we'll follow the Madison River to Madison Junction, where we'll turn right, or south. Depending on the time of the year, this area is often teeming with wildlife. With any luck you will see bison, elk, Trumpeter Swans and other animals and birds. A special treat in the spring is the baby bison calves.
|At Madison Junction we will turn right, or south, and follow the Firehole River which runs through the thermal areas of Yellowstone northward. The Firehole is famous amongst anglers for its pristine beauty and selection of brown, brook and rainbow trout. |
The first main thermal area we will be visiting is the Lower Geyser Basin, and Fountain Paint Pots. There is a boardwalk system running around and through the Fountain Paint Pots area, and it is a great place to go for a stroll, if the bison haven't got there first! Apart from the paint pots, there is also a selection of other thermal features in the area, including a number of geysers, one or other of which almost always seems to be erupting.
| ||The next stop is the Midway Geyser Basin, home to Grand Prismatic Spring - one of the largest anywhere in the world - as well as Excelsior Geyser, now dormant, but discharging thousands of gallons of water every minute.|
| ||It is now time to go back to West Yellowstone.|
Day 2 - West Yellowstone
| ||We will take you to Yellowstone Studios and Cabins, where you will be staying in a self catering studio. After checking in you can explore the town, take a walk through the forest into Yellowstone, go to the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center (a must see) or check out a movie at the IMAX.|
Day 3 - Yellowstone Upper Loop - About 8 hours, 15 minutes
|The route that the tour takes will depend on possible road closures in the park, as well as the time of year, but it will be something like the following ...|
|There is going to be a lot to see and do. We'll head out of West Yellowstone towards Madison Junction, where the Firehole and Gibbon Rivers meet to form the Madison River. Turning left (north) we'll make for Norris Geyser Basin. Along the way we'll stop briefly at Gibbon Falls.|
Although not as well known as the other geyser basins, Norris is the most thermally active part of Yellowstone. It is divided into two separate areas: Porcelain Basin and Back Basin.
|The next stop is Mammoth Hot Springs, headquarters of the park, and home to a fascinating array of weird rock shapes, bright colors and sizzling hot springs. Elk are generally plentiful in this area, wandering around the old park buildings, and, if you're lucky, you might even see a whole herd.|
You can stroll through the ever changing terraces at Mammoth, admiring the travertine creations and hot springs.
|Leaving Mammoth we will travel towards Tower Roosevelt, which is where the road to the park's north east entrance, through the Lamar Valley, is. There is almost always wildlife to be seen in this area, even bears!|
| ||At Tower Junction we will branch off the main upper loop road, and head through the Lamar Valley, towards the north east entrance to Yellowstone. This is a particularly beautiful part of the park, and where the keen wolf watchers are generally to be found.|
| ||Everyone wants to see a bear in the wild at Yellowstone, and the trip from Tower Junction to Tower Falls is one of the best places to do so. The spring can be a great time to go looking for bears, as you have the opportunity of seeing mothers with their new born cubs. Tower Falls is an impressive water fall.|
|Assuming that it is open, the road from Tower Falls to Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone towers up into the sky as it crosses the Dunraven Pass at almost 9000 feet. We then drop down to Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone.|
The Yellowstone River has carved an impressive canyon through the rocks, over which two falls drop. It is in this area that you can catch a glimpse of the yellowish tinge to the rocks, from which the Yellowstone River got its name, but at a different location. We will check out the canyon and falls.
Other areas along the route that we may visit, time permitting, include Obsidian Cliff, Virginia Cascade and Undine Falls.
| ||One of the beauties of Yellowstone is that you never know what is around the next corner. This means that extra time could be spent looking at grizzlies, or perhaps trying to spot an elusive wolf, or even being stuck behind a buffalo jam for a while. For these reasons, today's itinerary is very flexible, and one or more of the above stops may be left out, depending on other activities as the hours progress.|
A sack lunch is once again provided today. After a fun-filled day it is time to return to West Yellowstone.
| ||You are on your own for dinner and will spend the night in the same place.|
Day 4 - West Yellowstone to Grand Teton National Park - About 5 hours
|You will be picked up from your motel for the ride through the southern part of Yellowstone to Grand Teton. On the way we will once again go past the various geyser basins, and then climb over the Continental Divide twice, on the way to West Thumb.|
As we drop down off the continental divide there are great views of Yellowstone Lake, the largest alpine lake in North America.
|West Thumb is a delightful geyser basin, located right on the shores of the incredibly blue lake. We will stop to stroll around the boardwalk system that accesses the basin. An added bonus is that there are often elk at West Thumb.|
|The road between Yellowstone and Grand Teton is called the Rockefeller Parkway. It is only six miles and leads directly into the north entrance of Grand Teton. The main features of the park are the Grand Teton mountains, and a number of beautiful lakes.|
You will see historic Colter Bay, Signal Mountain, Jenny Lake, Jackson Lake, Mount Moran, and much more. We also know the best places to find moose, and we will do our best to locate one or more for you.
You will take a leisurely drive through Grand Teton National Park, before arriving in Jackson. A sack lunch is provided today, which you can enjoy somewhere on the road.
Day 4 - Jackson
| ||Jackson is a quaint, touristy western town, and there will be a brief stop there.|
Day 4 - Stay overnight in Jackson!
| ||You may like to spend more time in the Jackson Hole and Grand Teton area. The way that it works is that instead of continuing to Salt Lake City with the rest of the group, you can leave the tour in Jackson and spend a night there. We will put you on a shuttle back to Salt Lake City the next day. Please note that the shuttle makes several stops on the way, including one 45 minute layover. After you are dropped off in Jackson, the rest of the tour is unescorted. What this means is that you do not have a tour guide with you any more.|
Please be aware that Jackson is a very popular destination and that the town does sell out. In addition, there are times when the hotel prices may be higher than we have quoted. If this is the case, we will always ask you what you want to do first, before charging your card. The motel will be in the moderate category, and upgrades may be possible. You can order the extension in Jackson when you check out. The price of the extension includes the shuttle back to Salt Lake in the morning.
If you do not extend your stay in Jackson, your tour continues as detailed below.
Day 4 - Jackson to Salt Lake City - 304 mi / 489.14 km - About 5.5 hours
|The route back to Salt Lake generally climbs up over Teton Pass, and into Idaho, meeting up with Interstate 15 again near Idaho Falls.|
On some days, if there is time, we may take more picturesque, scenic back roads, through very rural Wyoming and Idaho, and return to Utah that way.
|Extend Your Stay ||You have the option of extending your stay at certain locations during the tour.|
Jackson (includes shuttle the next morning to Salt Lake): +$220.00 per guest, per night
|Tour ID ||1310|
Please note the following...
- The days and dates this tour runs can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- The entry fees to both parks are included.
- Three nights' lodging are included: One night at the downtown Crystal Inn in Salt Lake City; two nights at a self catering studio at Yellowstone Studios and Cabins in West Yellowstone. If lodging there is sold out, you will stay at a moderate category motel in West Yellowstone.
- The vehicle used is either a small mini bus, or an executive van, which is a van with individual, high back, reclining seats. If you extend in Jackson, a larger vehicle may take you to Salt Lake.
- If you extend in Jackson, we will try and get you a hotel within walking distance of the shuttle departure point. If that is not possible, you may need to pay to take a taxi less than two miles to get there.
- Prices are based on double occupancy. Single, triple and quad occupancy options are available and will be seen at check out. There are no taxes.
- After ordering this tour please wait to receive a confirmation email from us before making any plans that are dependent on this tour.
- A minimum of two people may be required for a tour to depart. That is not two in your group, but a total of two.
- The tour ends in the Salt Lake City downtown area. Please let us know if we can find you a hotel, at your expense.
- We try and use an airline that does not charge a checked luggage fee. If this is not possible, you will need to pay the fee. We will let you know beforehand. Please note that if you leave it too late to book this tour, the price of the flight may increase. If it does, there may be a surcharge which we will let you know about beforehand. Unless you tell us otherwise, we will try and book a morning flight for you. Depending on when you book, the flight may have one stop, and a change of planes.
- If there are fewer than six people on the tour, we may transport you to the Salt Lake City airport on the second day, from where you will shuttle to Idaho Falls, where our guide will pick you up. The same may apply in reverse on the fourth day, if there are fewer than six people. Our guide will take you from Jackson to Rexburg on the fourth day, where the shuttle will transport you to Salt Lake City. If this happens, the tour will end at the airport, and not downtown.
- At the start and perhaps very end, of the season, seasonal road closures and weather may prevent this tour being run as scheduled. In particular, the road from Old Faithful to Grand Teton generally opens in mid May. If that road is not open when you do your tour, more time will be spent in parts of Yellowstone, and Grand Teton will be omitted. In addition, Dunraven Pass (between Tower Falls and Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone) also generally opens in mid May. Finally, general road maintenance in the park may affect the way this tour operates.
- Three sack lunches are the only meals included.
- Portions of this tour may be subcontracted to other reputable vendors.
- The upper loop tour may be an afternoon tour.
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- Payment And Cancellation Details: This tour has an air leg. An amount equivalent to the cost of the flight will be charged to your card at the time we make the air booking. Half the remaining balance will be charged 45 days from the tour date, and the other half will be charged 10 or fewer days from the tour date. Once the air leg has been booked we will not under any circumstances accept a cancellation. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced, irrespective of the reason for canceling.
- Pick up locations in the greater Phoenix area are separated into Phoenix hotels, Scottsdale hotels and Tempe hotels. A list of all the pick up places can be seen below.
- Phoenix hotels
- AMERICA’S BEST VALUE INN 3400 N. W. GRAND AVE., PHOENIX, AZ. 85017
- ARIZONA GRAND RESORT 8000 So. Arizona Grand Parkway, PHOENIX, AZ. 85040
- ARTISAN HOTEL (Wellsley Inn) 212 W. Osborn Rd, Phoenix, AZ. 85013
- BEST WESTERN AIRPORT 2426 S. 24th Street, Phoenix, AZ. 85034
- BEST WESTERN BELL 17211 N. Black Canyon Hwy., Phoenix, AZ. 85023
- BEST WESTERN INN STES 16TH ST& NORTHERN 1615 E. Northern Ave., Phoenix, AZ. 85020
- BEST WESTERN METRO 8101 N. Black Canyon Rd., Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- BILTMORE HOTEL 2400 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85016
- BUDGET INN. 424 W. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85003
- BUDGET LODGE METRO 8617 N. Black Canyon Rd., Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- BUDGET LODGE DWNT PHX 402 W. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85003
- BUDGET STES OF AMERICA CENTRAL PHX 611 W. Indian School Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85013
- BUDGET SUITES YORKSHIRE 2702 W. Yorkshire, Phoenix, AZ. 85013
- CANDELWOOD SUITES NO. PHX. I-17 NO. 11411 No. Black Canyon (I-17), Phoenix, AZ. 85029
- CLARENDON HOTEL & STES 401 W. Clarendon, Phx, AZ. 85013
- COMFORT INN 27TH AVE. & I-10 1344 NO. 27TH AVE., PHOENIX, AZ. 85009
- COMFORT INN BELL RD. 1711 WEST BELL RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85023
- COMFORT INN I-17 & CAMELBACK 5050 NO. BLACK CANYON HWY., PHOENIX, AZ. 85017
- COMFORT SUITES METROCENTER 10202 No. 26th Drive, Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- COUNTRY INN & STES DEER VALLEY 20221 No. 29th Ave., Phoenix, AZ. 85027
- COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT AIRPORT 2621 SO. 47TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85034
- COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT CAMELBACK RD. 2101 E. CAMELBACK RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85012
- COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT METROCENTER 9831 NO. BLACK CANYON HWY., PHOENIX, AZ. 85021
- SHERATON CRESCENT HOTEL 2620 W. DUNLAP, PHOENIX, AZ. 85021
- CROWNE PLAZA NORTH METRO CTR 2532 W. PEORIA AVE., PHOENIX, AZ. 85029
- CROWNE PLAZA PHX AIRPORT 4300 E. Washington, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- DAYS INN AIRPORT 3333 E. VAN BUREN, PHOENIX, AZ. 85008
- DAYS INN COLISEUM 2420 W. THOMAS RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85009
- DAYS INN DEER VALLEY 21626 No. 26th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ. 85027
- DOUBLETREE PHOENIX AIRPORT 320 NO. 44TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85008
- E-Z 8 MOTEL 1820 SO. 7TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85004
- ECONOLODGE AIRPORT 3037 E. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- EMBASSY SUITES BILTMORE 2630 E. CAMELBACK RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85016
- EMBASSY SUITES CAMELHEAD 1515 NO. 44TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85008
- EMBASSY SUITES GREENWAY 2577 W. GREENWAY RD, PHOENIX, AZ. 85023
- EMBASSY SUITES 24TH ST. & THOMAS 2333 E. THOMAS, PHOENIX, AZ. 85016
- EXTENDED STAY 16TH ST 5235 No. 16th St., Phoenix, AZ. 85016
- EXTENDED STAY CENTRAL PHX 217 W. Osborn, Phoenix, AZ. 85013
- EXTENDED STAY METRO 11211 N. I-17, Phx, AZ. 85029
- EXTENDED STAY PHX (CAMELBACK) 5235 No. 16th Street, PHOENIX, AZ. 85016
- EXTENDED STAY AMERICA 44TH ST & OAK 4357 E. Oak St, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- EXTENDED STAY AMERICA AIRPORT 3421 E. Elwood St., Phoenix, AZ. 85040
- EXTENDED STAYAMERICA DEER VALLEY 20827 N. 27th Ave No. of Loop 101, Phoenix, AZ. 85027
- FAIRFIELD INN AIRPORT 4702 E. UNIVERSITY DRIVE, PHOENIX, AZ. 85034
- FAIRFIELD INN BELL RD. & I-17 17017 NO. BLACK CANYON RD, PHOENIX, AZ. 85023
- FAIRFIELD STES METROCENTER 9425 No. Black Canyon Hwy, Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- HAMPTON INN AIRPORT NORTH 601 No. 44th Street, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- HAMPTON INN AIRPORT SOUTH 4234 SO 48TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85040
- HAMPTON INN MIDTOWN – PHOENIX 160 W. Catalina Drive, Phoenix, AZ. 85013
- HERMOSA INN 5532 NO. PALO CRISTI RD., PARADISE VALLEY, AZ. 85253
- HILTON AIRPORT 2435 SO. 47TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85034
- HILTON GARDEN AIRPORT 3422 E. Elwood, Phoenix, AZ. 85040
- HILTON GARDEN (Central &Clarendon) 4000 N. Central, Phoenix, AZ. 85012
- HILTON GARDEN MIDTOWN PHX 4000 No. Central, Phoenix, AZ. 85013
- HILTON SUITES (CENTRAL & THOMAS) 10 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, AZ. 85012
- HOLIDAY INN EXPR PHOENIX DOWNTOWN 620 N. 6th Street, Phoenix, AZ. 85004
- HOLIDAY INN EXPR PHX AIRPORT 3401 E. University Dr., Phoenix, AZ. 85040
- HOLIDAY INN PHX MIDTOWN 212 W. Osborn, Phoenix, AZ. 85013
- HOMESTEAD VILLAGE W. DUNLAP 2102 W. DUNLAP AVE., PHOENIX, AZ. 85021
- HOMEWOOD METROCENTER 2537 W. Beryl Avenue, Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- HOMEWOOD SUITES 20TH ST. 2001 E. HIGHLAND, PHOENIX, AZ. 85016
- HYATT REGENCY PHX 122 No. 2nd St., Phoenix, AZ. 85004
- HYATT PLACE PHX NORTH 10838 No. 25th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ. 85029
- LA QUINTA AIRPORT NORTH 4727 E. Thomas Rd., Phx, AZ. 85008
- LA QUINTA AIRPORT SOUTH 911 SO. 48TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85022
- LA QUINTA INN COLISEUM 2725 NO. BLACK CANYON RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85009
- LA QUINTA INN GREENWAY 2510 W. GREENWAY, PHOENIX, AZ. 85022
- LEGACY GOLF RESORT 6808 So. 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ. 85040
- LEXINGTON HOTEL & CITY SQUARE 100 W. CLARENDON, PHOENIX, AZ. 85013
- MAINSTAY STES METRO 9455 N. Black Canyon Hwy (I-17), Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- MARRIOTT'S CANYON VILLAS@ Desert Ridge 5220 E. Marriott Dr, Phoenix, AZ. 85054
- MARRIOTT, J.W. at DESERT RIDGE RESORT & SPA 5350 E. Marriott Dr., Phoenix, AZ. 85054
- MARRIOTT, PHOENIX AIRPORT 1101 North 44th Street, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- MCDONALDS at CAREFREE HWY & I-17 3140 W. Carefree Hwy, Phoenix, AZ. 85027
- McDONALDS DEER VALLEY RD & 23rd Ave 2225 W. Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ. 85027
- MOTEL 6 I-17 & Northern 8152 N. Black Canyon Highway, Phoenix, AZ. 85051
- MOTEL 6 27TH AVE. & INDIAN SCHOOL 2548 W. INDIAN SCHOOL RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85017
- MOTEL 6 51ST AVENUE 1530 NO. 52ND DRIVE, PHOENIX, AZ. 85035
- MOTEL 6 I-17 & INDIAN SCHOOL 4130 NO. BLACK CANYON RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85017
- MOTEL 6 I-17 & SWEETWATER 2735 WEST SWEETWATER, PHOENIX, AZ. 85029
- MOTEL 6 - 24TH ST. & JEFFERSON 214 SO. 24TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85034
- MOTEL 6 53RD STREET & VAN BUREN 5315 E. VAN BUREN ST., Phoenix, AZ. 85034
- MOTEL 6 WEST BELL RD. 2330 WEST BELL RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85023
- PARK PLACE INN AIRPORT 2900 E. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- PARK PLAZA UNION HILLS 2641 W. Union Hills, Phoenix, AZ. 85027
- PARKWAY INN METRO 8617 N. Black Canyon (I-17), Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- HOTEL HIGHLAND 2310 E. HIGHLAND AVE, PHOENIX, AZ. 85016
- POINTE HILTON TAPATIO 11111 NORTH 7TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85020
- POINTE SQUAW PEAK 7677 NO. 16TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85020
- PREMIER INN AT METRO CENTER 10402 NO. BLACK CANYON RD, PHOENIX, AZ. 85051
- PYRAMID INN 3307 E. VAN BUREN, PHOENIX, AZ. 85034
- QUALITY INN SUITES DOWNTOWN PHX 202 E. McDowell, Phoenix, AZ. 85004
- RADISSON AIRPORT NORTH 427 N. 44th St., Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- RADISSON AIRPORT SOUTH 3333 E. University Dr., Phoenix, AZ. 85034
- RADISSON CITY CENTER 3600 no. 2nd Ave, Phoenix, AZ. 85013
- RAMADA LIMITED AIRPORT 4120 E. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- RAMADA PHOENIX DOWNTOWN 401 No. 1st St., PHOENIX, AZ. 85003
- RAMADA PLAZA METRO 12027 No. 28th Drive, Phoenix, AZ. 85029
- RED ROOF INN BELL ROAD 17222 No. Black Canyon Hwy. (I-17), Phoenix, AZ. 85023
- RED ROOF INN CAMELBACK RD 502 W. Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ. 85013
- RENAISSANCE GLENDALE HOTEL/SPA 9495 W. Coyotes Blvd, Glendale, AZ. 85305
- RESIDENCE INN BY MARRIOTT A/P 801 N. 44th Street, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- RESIDENCE INN I-17 & NORTHERN 8242 No. Black Canyon Rd., Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- RITZ CARLTON HOTEL 2401 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix, AZ. 85016
- ROYAL PALM INN 5200 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix, AZ. 85018
- ROYAL SUITES APTS 10421 No. 33rd Ave.., Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- SAN CARLOS HOTEL 202 N. Central Ave., Central & Monroe, Phoenix, AZ. 85003
- SIERRA GRANDE STES 2645 E. Cactus Rd., Phoenix, AZ. 85032
- SIERRA SUITES-METROCENTER 9455 NO. BLACK CANYON HWY., Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- SKY HARBOR INN 2323 E. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85006
- SLEEP INN AIRPORT 2621 SO. 47TH PLACE, PHOENIX, AZ. 85034
- SLEEP INN PHX NORTH - UNION HILLS RD 18235 No. 27th Ave., Phoenix, AZ. 85023
- SPRINGHILL STES PHX D/T 802 E. Van Buren, Phx, AZ. 85004
- SPRINGHILL SUITES METROCENTER 9425 N. Black Canyon Hwy, Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- STERLING INT'L 124 S. 24th St., Phoenix, AZ. 85034
- STUDIO 6 UNION HILLS 18405 N 27th Av, Phx, AZ. 85023
- SUNRISE MOTEL 3644 E. VAN BUREN STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85008
- SUPER 8 MOTEL 938 E. VAN BUREN, Phoenix, AZ. 85006
- SUPER 8 34th St. & VAN BUREN 3401 E. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85008
- SUPER 8 DWNTN PHX 965 E. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85006
- SUPER 8 METRO CENTER 8130 NO. BLACK CANYON RD., PHOENIX, AZ. 85051
- TOWNPLACE STES BY MARRIOTT I-17 & PEORIA 9425 N. Black Canyon Hwy., Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- TRAVEL INN E. VAN BUREN 3541 E. Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ. 85034
- TRAVEL LODGE SUITES 3101 NO. 32ND STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85016
- TRAVELODGE AIRPORT 2900 E. VAN BUREN, PHOENIX, AZ. 85008
- TRAVELODGE FAIRGROUNDS 1624 N. BLACK CANYON HWY., PHOENIX, AZ. 85009
- TRAVELODGE METROCENTER 8617 No. Black Canyon (I-17), Phoenix, AZ. 85021
- WINGATE HOTEL CNTRL PHX 2520 No. Central, Phoenix, AZ. 85004
- WYNDHAM DOWNTOWN PHX 50 East Adams, Phoenix, AZ. 85004
- YOUTH HOSTEL 1026 NORTH 9TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ. 85006
- SHERATON DOWNTOWN PHOENIX 340 N. 3rd Street
- Scottsdale Hotels
- BEST WESTERN PAPAGO INN 7017 E. McDowell Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85257
- BEST WESTERN SCTSDL AIRPARK 7515 E. Butherus, Scottsdale, AZ. 85260
- BEST WESTERN SUN DIAL 7320 E. Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- CHAPARRAL STES SCTSDL 5001 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85253
- COMFORT INN GOLD DUST 7350 E. GOLD DUST, SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85258
- COMFORT SUITES AT CIVIC CENTER 3275 DRINKWATER BLVD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85251
- COUNTRY INN & STES SCTSDL 10801 NO. 89TH PLACE, SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85260
- COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT NO. SCTSDL 17010 No. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85255
- COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT OLD TOWN S/D 3311 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- CROWN COURT CONDOS 7900 E. Princess Drive, Scottsdale, AZ. 85255
- DAYS INN SCOTTSDALE 4710 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85251
- DOUBLETREE PARADISE VALLEY 5401 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85253
- EMBASSY SUITES PARADISE VALLEY 4415 E. Paradise Village Pkwy, Paradise Valley, AZ. 85032
- EXTENDED STAY DELUX SCTSD 10660 N. 69th St., Scottsdale, AZ. 85254
- EXECUTIVE STES EXTENDED STAY SCTSDL 1635 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD, PHOENIX, AZ. 85256
- EXTENDED STAYAMERICA NO. SCTSDL 15501 N. Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ. 85260
- FAIRFIELD INN THUNDERBIRD & S/D 13440 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85254
- FIRESKY HOTEL & SPA/CALE 4925 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- GAINEY SUITES HOTEL 7300 E. Gainey Suites Drive, Scottsdale, AZ. 85258
- HAMPTON INN & STES BELL & S/D RD 16620 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ. 85254
- HAMPTON INN S/D & GOLD DUST 10101 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85258
- HILTON GARDEN INN SCOTTSDALE 7324 E. Indian School Rd, Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- HILTON GARDEN NO. SCTSDL 8550 E. Princess Dr., Scottsdale, AZ. 85255
- HILTON SCOTTSDALE 6333 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85253
- HOLIDAY INN EXPR OLD TWN SCTSDL 3131 N. Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- HOMESTEAD STUDIO STES SCOTTSDALE 3560 NORTH MARSHALL WAY, SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85251
- HOMEWOOD SUITES NO. SCTSDL RD. 9880 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85258
- HOSPITALITY STES RSRT 409 NO. SCTSDL RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85257
- HOTEL SCOTTSDALE (old Fairfield) 5101 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85251
- HOTEL VALLEY HO 6850 E Main St., Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- HYATT GAINEY AT SCTSDL 7500 EAST DOUBLETREE RANCH RD., Sctsdl, AZ. 85258
- HOTEL INDIGO 4415 NO. CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85251
- MARRIOTT SUITES AT McDOWELL MOUNTAIN 16770 No. Perimeter Dr., Scottsdale, AZ. 85260
- MARRIOTT SUITES SCOTTSDALE 7325 EAST 3RD AVE., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85251
- MILLENIUM S/D MCCORMICK RANCH (Old Regal 7401 N. Sctsdl Rd., Sctsdl, AZ. 85258
- MONDRIAN 7353 E. Indian School Rd, Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- MOTEL 6 SCOTTSDALE 6848 EAST CAMELBACK RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85251
- OLD SCOTTSDALE INN 7110 E. Indian School Rd.., Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- ORANGETREE RESORT 10601 NO 56TH STREET, SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85254
- PHOENICIAN RESORT 6000 E. CAMELBACK RD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85251
- PRINCESS RESORT 7575 E. PRINCESS DR., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85255
- QUALITY SUITES 1635 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85256
- QUALITY STES OLD TWN SD 3131 N. Sctsdl Rd, Sctsdl, AZ. 85251
- RADISSON SCOTTSDALE 7171 N. Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ. 85258
- RAMADA SCOTTSDALE 5TH AVE 6935 5th Ave, Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- SCOTTSDALE COTTONWOODS RESORT 6160 North Scottsdale Road
- RESIDENCE INN NO. SCOTTSDALE 17011 N. Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ. 85255
- RESIDENCE INN SCOTTSDALE 6040 No. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85258
- RESORT SUITES 7677 E. Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ. 85255
- SCOTTSDALE CAMELBACK RESORT & SPA 6302 E. Camelback Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85251
- SCOTTSDALE CONFERENCE RESORT 7700 E. Mc Cormick Pkwy., Scottsdale, AZ. 85258
- SCOTTSDALE LINKS RESORT 16858 No. Perimeter Drive, Scottsdale, AZ. 85260
- SCOTTSDALE PARK SUITES 1251 No. Miller Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85257
- SCOTTSDALE PIMA HOTEL 7330 N. Pima Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85258
- SCOTTSDALE PLAZA RESORT 7200 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85258
- SHERATON DESERT OASIS 17700 No. Hayden Rd., Scottsdale, AZ. 85255
- SIERRA SUITES PARADISE VALLEY-S/D 10660 NO. 69TH STREET, PARADISE VALLEY, AZ. 85254
- SLEEP INN NO. SCOTTSDALE 16630 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., Scottsdale, AZ. 85254
- SONORAN SUITES SCTSDL 6920 E. Shea Blvd., Ste. 103, Scottsdale, AZ. 85254
- SPRINGHILL STES N. BELL & SCTSDL RD. 17020 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD, SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85255
- SUMMERFIELD SUITES CIVIC CENTER 4245 No. Drinkwater, Scdl, AZ. 85251
- THREE PALMS RESORT 7707 E. McDowell, Scottsdale, AZ. 85257
- TOWNEPLACE STES SCTSDL 10740 No. 90th St., Scottsdale, AZ. 85260
- VILLA MIRAGE (SCOTTSDALE) 7887 E. PRINCESS BLVD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ. 85255
- WESTIN KIERLAND RESORT 6902 E. Greenway Pkwy, Scottsdale, AZ. 85254
- WESTIN VILLAS (KIERLAND) 15620 No. Clubgate, Scottsdale, AZ. 85254
- WINGATE INN & STES N. S/D 14255 No. 87th St., Scottsdale, AZ. 85260
- CAMELBACK INN
- HYATT GAINEY RANCH 7500 E Doubletree Ranch
- W HOTEL
- Tempe Hotels
- AMERICA'S BEST VALUE INN 1005 E. Apache, Tempe, AZ.
- BEST WESTERN INN OF TEMPE-LOOP 202 670 N. Scottsdale Rd., Tempe, AZ. 85281
- BEST WESTERN TEMPE BY THE MALL 5300 S. Priest Dr., Tempe, AZ. 85282
- BUTTES MARRIOTT RESORT 2000 W. Westcort Way, Tempe, AZ. 85282
- CANDELWOOD STES. TEMPE – BASELINE 1335 W. Baseline Rd., Tempe, AZ. 85282
- COMFORT INN & SUITES TEMPE/ASU. 1031 East Apache Blvd., Tempe, AZ. 85202
- COMFORT SUITES TEMPE BY THE AIRPORT 1625 S. 52nd Street, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- COUNTRY INN & STES CURRY(LOOP 202) & S/D 808 N. Scottsdale Road, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT DOWNTOWN TEMPE 601 SO. ASH STREET, TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- DAYS INN TEMPE 1221 E. APACHE BLVD., TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- ECONO LODGE OF TEMPE 2101 E. APACHE BLVD., TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- EMBASSY SUITES TEMPE 4400 S. Rural Rd., TEMPE, AZ. 85282
- FIESTA INN 2100 S. Priest, TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- HAMPTON INN & SUITES, S/D RD - NO. TEMPE 1429 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- HAWTHORNE SUITES LTD TEMPE 2301 E. Southern, Tempe, AZ. 85282
- HIDE-AWAY LODGE & MOTEL 1461 E. Apache Blvd., Tempe, AZ. 85281
- HOLIDAY INN EXPR BASELINE 1520 W. Baseline Rd., Tempe, AZ. 85282
- FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON TEMPE 915 E. APACHE BLVD., TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- HOMESTEAD STUDIO STES TEMPE 2165 W. 15th Street, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- HOMESTEAD VILLAGE TEMPE 4909 S. WENDLER DR., TEMPE, AZ. 85282
- HYATT PLACE TEMPE/PHX AIRPORT 1413 W. Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- INN SUITES HOTEL BASELINE & I-10 1651 W. BASELINE RD., TEMPE, AZ. 85283
- MICROTEL INN & STES-TEMPE 1275 E. University, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- MOTEL 6 BROADWAY IN TEMPE 513 WEST BROADWAY, TEMPE, AZ. 85282
- MOTEL 6 ON PRIEST IN TEMPE 1720 SO. PRIEST DR., TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- MOTEL 6 ON S/D RD. NORTH TEMPE 1612 NO. SCOTTSDALE RD., TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- QUALITY INN-TEMPE 1375 E. University, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- QUALITY INN TEMPE-52nd Street 1550 So. 52nd Street, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- RAMADA LIMITED ASU 1915 E. Apache Blvd, Tempe, AZ. 85251
- RAMADA LTD. BASELINE 1701 W. Baseline Rd., Tempe, AZ. 85283
- REDROOF INN AIRPORT-TEMPE 2135 W. 15th Street, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- RESIDENCE INN TEMPE 5075 So. Priest Dr., Tempe, AZ. 85282
- SHERATON PHOENIX AIRPORT- (Old Ramada Sk 1600 So. 52nd Street, Tempe, AZ. 85281.
- SPRINGHILL SUITES TEMPE 5211 So. Priest, Tempe, AZ. 85282
- SPRINGHILL SUITES TEMPE RIO SALADO 1601 W. Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ. 85281
- STUDIO 6 TEMPE – BASELINE 4909 So. Wendler Drive, Tempe, AZ. 85040
- HYATT PLACE TEMPE 1413 W. RIO SALADO PKWY, TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- SUPER 8 TEMPE 1020 E. APACHE BLVD, TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- TEMPE MISSION PALMS 60 E. 5TH STREET, TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- TOWNPLACE SUITES TEMPE 5223 S. Priest, Tempe, AZ. 85283
- TRAVELERS INN TEMPE 1701 W. BASELINE, TEMPE, AZ. 85282
- TRAVELODGE TEMPE 1005 E. APACHE BLVD, TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- TWIN PALMS MOTEL 225 EAST APACHE BLVD, TEMPE, AZ. 85281
- UNIVERSITY MOTEL 902 SO. MILL AVE., TEMPE, AZ. 85281
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.