English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT Toll free 1 800 724 7767 (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
South Rim Grand Canyon tour
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
|Price ||$179.00 per person
All prices are in US currency.
|Highlights ||The longest time at the Grand Canyon of all tours!|
Also the most popular of all the one Grand Canyon tours
Multiple stops at the Grand Canyon
See the great sights
Free lunch at the Grand Canyon
Scroll down for the tour itinerary, or click here.
Pick ups take place at most Las Vegas Strip hotels, before heading out of town, past Lake Mead and over the Hoover Dam bypass bridge.
You'll go through the small town of Kingman where there is comfort stop, and from there it's a straight shot to the south rim of the Grand Canyon, one of the seven wonders of the world. The first major stop is at Mather Point, where you can gaze out over the deepest part of the Canyon. Next you will go to Bright Angel Lodge where there are many spectacular views. There is plenty to see and do here, including walking around the rim, taking photographs, visiting the museum and simply admiring the incredible views. There are buildings of historical significance here, and it is only a short walk to Hopi House, the Indian Art Museum and gift shop. A sack lunch is included.
While at the Grand Canyon you can take an optional 25 to 30 minute helicopter tour of the Canyon. This can be ordered at check out.
Total tour time is 13.5 to 14 hours.
Day 1 - South Rim Grand Canyon tour
|Available Options ||Grand Canyon helicopter tour: +$215.00|
|Tour ID ||1000|
Please note the following...
- Depending on your hotel you will be picked up in between 6.00 a.m. and 6.30 a.m.
- Please do not book shows, departing flights or anything else too early as delays can and do happen. We are not responsible for the consequences of delays.
- The Grand Canyon entry fee is included.
- The tour itinerary may change at our discretion without notice.
- All times are approximate.
- This tour runs every day.
- It happens very rarely, but it is possible that bad weather, dangerous conditions or some other unforeseen event may result in the cancellation or postponement of this tour. Should this occur, the only amount we will refund is the actual cost of the tour.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.