English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT Toll free 1 800 724 7767 (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
Salt Lake City To Bryce Canyon Tour
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
Day 1 - Salt Lake City to Bryce Canyon - 271 mi / 436.04 km - About 4 hours, 30 minutes
|Like almost all of our trips, this is a small group tour. The vehicle will generally take between nine and 14 guests. Our guides are very knowledgeable about the areas you travel through, as well as the geology, traditions and customs of the local people. Feel free to ask any and all questions!|
Bryce Canyon is amazing, and the good news is that you can take a tour to Bryce from Salt Lake in just one (long) day!
Our tour picks up in the downtown Salt Lake area and then heads south, down Interstate 15, towards central Utah. There will be a couple of stops along the way to enable you to stretch your legs, grab a bite to eat or take a comfort stop.
We will leave the interstate at the turnoff to the tiny town of Panguitch, where we climb up over a small mountain range and across the Paunsaugunt Plateau, towards Bryce Canyon.
Day 1 - Bryce Canyon
| ||Many who have seen both Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon tell us that Bryce is far more spectacular. You will marvel at the weirdly shaped hoodoos, in an amazing array of colorful hues.|
Bryce is not really a canyon, but a large amphitheater carved out of a variety of rock types. People tell us they have had a spiritual experience when they gaze out over the hoodoos for the first time. You will wonder not only how they got there, but also what carved them into those mythical shapes, in assorted colors.
| ||You can take an easy stroll along the rim from Sunrise Point to Sunset Point. This is relatively flat, and provides amazing views! You will enjoy a sack lunch at Bryce.|
There are two other main areas we will visit at Bryce, both of which are even more spectacular than what you've seen already. These are the aptly named Inspiration Point and Bryce Point. Please be aware that Bryce is at a high elevation. You may become breathless if you are not used to the altitude, and you shouldn't try and overdo it.
On the way out of the park we will stop briefly at the Visitor Center, where you can buy souvenirs of your trip.
Day 1 - Bryce Canyon to Salt Lake City - 271 mi / 436.04 km - About 4 hours, 30 minutes
|Departing from Bryce Canyon we travel north across the Paunsaugunt Plateau, through the tiny town of Panguitch, and over a small mountain range, before picking up Interstate 15.|
There will be a couple of stops on the way up to Salt Lake, to enable you to stretch your legs, grab a bite to eat or use the restroom.
| ||We drop off in the downtown Salt Lake area.|
|Tour ID ||1148|
Please note the following...
- The days and dates this tour runs can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- Pick ups and drop offs take place in the downtown Salt Lake City area. During the ski season Park City is also serviced.
- The tour last about 12 hours.
- The vehicles used are mini buses, mini vans, or vans with individual, high back, reclining seats.
- The Bryce Canyon entry fee is included.
- A sack lunch is included.
- This tour may require a minimum of four people to operate.
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- Bad weather, dangerous conditions or factors beyond our control may result in the cancellation or postponement of this tour. Should this occur, the only amount we will refund is the actual cost of the tour, or the portion of the tour you miss.
- Payment And Cancellation Details: You may cancel this booking any time up until 21 days prior to the start of the tour, and you will get a full refund. After that time, we will not accept a cancellation and you will have to pay for the tour in full. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Your card will be charged any times from 21 days prior to the tour date.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.