English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT Toll free 1 800 724 7767 (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
Grand Canyon Air And Ground Tour From Los Angeles: Two Days
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
Day 1 - Los Angeles to Las Vegas bus - 275 mi / 442.48 km - About 6 hours, 15 minutes
|Please get yourself to one of the pick up locations in downtown Los Angeles. They are listed towards the bottom of this page.|
You will head east across Los Angeles, before picking up Interstate 15, and driving north across the San Bernardino mountains, and through the desert. As you drop down the hill into Vegas the casinos and mega hotels start coming into view. As you will notice from the itinerary, today's trip is unescorted. What this means is that there is no tour guide with you, only the bus driver.
| ||You will be dropped off at your hotel, or one that is next to it or across the road, and are free for the rest of the day and night, to explore the Strip and check out the lights and action.|
Day 1 - Resort fee
|As of early 2013, all Las Vegas Strip hotels started charging a resort fee, including those that never used to. This resort fee is a way that they make extra money. We cannot pay this resort fee in advance for you, AND YOU WILL NEED TO PAY IT YOURSELF ON CHECK IN. Please take this into account when making your plans.|
Day 1 - Spend extra time in Sin City!
| ||If you want to, you are welcome to extend your stay in Las Vegas by as many nights as you choose! This option can be ordered on check out. Please bear in mind that weekends, holidays and convention period nights are more expensive. The way that it works is that you would spend as many extra nights in Vegas as you want, and then continue the tour the following day.|
Day 2 - Air Tour From Vegas To The Grand Canyon
| ||Today you are taking the top selling Grand Canyon air/ground tour for the last 35 years! You will be picked up at your hotel and taken to the airport for the flight to the Grand Canyon. On the way you will pass over Lake Mead and near Hoover Dam.|
| ||When you arrive at the South Rim, you will climb aboard a motor coach for a ground tour of the Grand Canyon. The first main stop is Mather Point, the deepest part of the Grand Canyon. You will then travel to Bright Angel Lodge, where the main buildings are. There is plenty of opportunity to check out the views, as well as shop for souvenirs and take photographs.|
| ||When you get back to Vegas you will pick up your luggage and catch a shuttle to the airport. Please note that the trip is unescorted from the time you get back to Vegas, which means that apart from the shuttle driver, you will not have a guide or tour driver with you.|
Day 2 - Shuttle from LAX to your hotel
| ||After landing at the Los Angeles airport, a shuttle will take you back to your hotel. Areas serviced include West LA, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, downtown LA, or anywhere within a radius of approximately 20 miles from the LA airport.|
|Available Options ||Surcharge for a Friday, Saturday or holiday night in Vegas (minimum two person charge per night): +$40.00|
|Extend Your Stay ||You have the option of extending your stay at certain locations during the tour.|
Las Vegas (weekends, holidays, big convention periods subject to a surcharge): +$75.00 per guest, per night
|Tour ID ||1184|
Please note the following...
- The days and dates this tour operates can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- The entry fee to the Grand Canyon is included.
- One night's accommodation is included at a minimum three star hotel on the famous Strip. If this falls over a weekend, convention or holiday period, a higher price may apply. Please advise if there will not be at least one person 21 or older in each room as only a few hotels in Vegas allow this.
- Prices are based on double occupancy. Single, triple and quad rates are also available and will be seen at check out. There are no taxes.
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- After ordering this tour please wait to receive a confirmation email from us before making any plans that are dependent on this tour.
- This price assumes you book at least three weeks ahead of time. Flights will be more expensive with less notice.
- Please do not take your luggage with you on the second day when you leave for the Grand Canyon. You can pick it up again when you return from the canyon.
- A light lunch is included at the Grand Canyon.
- Portions of this tour are subcontracted to other reputable vendors.
- Tour departure details are: 7.20 a.m. Downtown Los Angeles: On the corner of 8th and Maple (with the entrance on the Maple side). 767 Maple Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90014
- 7.45 a.m. East Los Angeles: 5201 E Olympic Blvd (Futura Travel office). Los Angeles, CA 90022
- There are actually three departures during the day. If you do not let us know in the comments section which one you want, we will assume it is the first. The other two are: 1:00pm Downtown Los Angeles, CA ; and 1:30pm East Los Angeles, CA
- 6:30pm Downtown Los Angeles, CA; and 7:00pm East Los Angeles, CA
- Please note that on some Tuesdays and Wednesdays the earliest departure may not be available, and the 1 p.m. bus may be the first on those two days.
- The tour drops off at the places detailed above.
- Please note that in the winter months snow or other bad weather may result in tour itineraries being changed without notice, or even tours being canceled in extreme weather. Should a cancellation occur the only amount we will refund is the cost of the portion of the tour that is canceled, or a refund of the entire tour price if the tour itself is canceled.
- Payment And Cancellation Details: Once the flight from Las Vegas to Los Angeles has been booked, we will not under any circumstances accept a cancellation. An amount equal to the cost of the flights will be charged to your card once you have accepted our no cancel policy, which will be emailed to you. Half the remaining balance of the cost of the tour will be charged to your card any time from 45 days prior to the start of the tour. The remaining portion will be charged any time from 10 days prior to the start of the tour. Please note that our cancellation policy is strictly enforced, regardless of the reason for the cancellation. We strongly urge you to consider purchasing trip insurance.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.