English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT Toll free 1 800 724 7767 (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
Las Vegas To Los Angeles Transportation
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
| ||The bus departs from Las Vegas at approximately 2 p.m. from one downtown location and several Strip locations. Full details will be provided once you have ordered.|
Day 1 - Las Vegas to Los Angeles bus - 275 mi / 442.48 km - About 6 hours, 15 minutes
| ||As you will notice from the itinerary, today's trip is unescorted. What this means is that there is no tour guide on the bus, only the driver. |
The approximate arrival times and drop off areas in Los Angeles are:
8:00pm East Los Angeles:
(Located in Futura Travel office)
5201 E Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90022
8:30pm Downtown Los Angeles:
On the corner of 8th and Maple (with the entrance on the Maple side)
767 Maple Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Day 1 - Sorry ... no cancellations accepted!
| ||Please note that no cancellations or changes will be accepted, and no refunds will be given.|
|Tour ID ||1144|
Please note the following...
- Payment And Cancellation Details: You will be charged at the time you make the booking. Cancellations or changes will not be accepted and refunds will not be given.
- The days and dates this transportation operates can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- No telephone support is offered for this service. Please do not call. You are welcome to email us, or book online.
- This route is almost always handled by a supplier.
- This trip picks up and drops off as detailed above.
- After booking please wait for our email confirmation prior to making any arrangements that are dependent on this transportation.
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change, including pick up times and locations.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.