English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT Toll free 1 800 724 7767 (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour From Los Angeles - Three Days
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
|Price ||$549.00 per person
All prices are in US currency.
|Highlights ||Plenty of time to walk over the Skywalk (extra charge)|
Two nights in Las Vegas - extend your stay if you like!
Great views of the Grand Canyon, plus you meet & interact with real Indians from the Hualapai Tribe, who actually live in the Canyon!
Stand up high, and gaze thousands of feet down below, over the spectacular vistas at Eagle & Guano Points, amongst others.
Lunch served by the Hualapai Indians on the edge of the Canyon!
Great exposure to Native American culture
Scroll down for the tour itinerary, or click here.
|Similar Tours ||You may also enjoy the following similar tours...|
Grand Canyon Bus Tour From Los Angeles
One Day Grand Canyon Tour From Los Angeles, Plus Skywalk!
Grand Canyon Air And Ground Tour From Los Angeles: Two Days
Grand Canyon Air And Ground Tour From Los Angeles: Three Days
Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour From Los Angeles - Two Days
LA's Best Grand Canyon And More Tour: 4 days
Los Angeles To Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Antelope Canyon And Back To LA Five Day Tour
Day 1 - Los Angeles to Las Vegas bus - 275 mi / 442.48 km - About 6 hours, 15 minutes
|Please get yourself to one of the pick up locations in downtown Los Angeles. They are listed towards the bottom of this page.|
You will head east across Los Angeles, before picking up Interstate 15, and driving north across the San Bernardino mountains, and through the desert. As you drop down the hill into Vegas the casinos and mega hotels start coming into view. As you will notice from the itinerary, today's trip is unescorted. What this means is that there is no tour guide with you, only the bus driver.
| ||You will be dropped off at your hotel, or one that is next to it or across the road, and are free for the rest of the day and night! Consider taking a helicopter tour of the Strip, or simply walk up and down the Strip, checking out the lights and action.|
Hotels in Las Vegas are a lot more expensive on the weekend. Please remember to purchase the weekend surcharge on check out if you are staying on one or both of those nights.
Day 1 - Resort fee
|As of early 2013, all Las Vegas Strip hotels started charging a resort fee, including those that never used to. This resort fee is a way that they make extra money. We cannot pay this resort fee in advance for you, AND YOU WILL NEED TO PAY IT YOURSELF ON CHECK IN. Please take this into account when making your plans.|
Day 2 - Grand Canyon West Rim and the Skywalk
| ||You will be picked up at about 6.15 a.m. for your Grand Canyon West Rim tour. The West Rim is a lot closer to Las Vegas than the North or South, and you will be away for almost 12 hours. A new bridge has been built, bypassing the Hoover Dam, and for this reason most tours no longer stop at the dam for a photo opportunity.|
| ||You will leave the main highway, and meander through the desert, passing alongside one of the largest and oldest Joshua Tree forests in the country. The scenery is both beautiful and desolate. The West Rim of the Grand Canyon is home to the Hualapai (pronounced wal-a-pie) Native Americans. Their reservation encompasses some of the most remote land in the United States, and about 1000 tribal members live there.|
At the West Rim you will have the opportunity to walk over the Skywalk. This is an optional extra which can be ordered when you check out. The price is elsewhere on this page.
The views are both beautiful and awe inspiring, and you will have ample time to enjoy them, before sitting down for lunch. This is prepared and served by members of the tribe, right on the West Rim, at Guano Point. You will have the opportunity to experience authentic Indian culture, and interact with the members of the tribe. Feel free to hike the trail leading to the highest point at the rim, and to enjoy the scenic majestic view of the Colorado River far below.
| ||When you get back to Vegas you are once again free to spend the night as you choose. Please be careful about booking show tickets too early tonight. The time the bus gets back can vary a lot, depending on traffic and road conditions.|
Please feel free to sleep in tomorrow morning, as the bus back to LA only leaves shortly after midday.
Day 2 - Spend extra time in Sin City!
| ||If you want to, you are welcome to extend your stay in Las Vegas by as many nights as you choose! This option can be ordered on check out. Please bear in mind that weekends, holidays and convention period nights are more expensive. The way that it works is that you would spend as many extra nights in Vegas as you want, and then continue the tour the following day.|
Day 3 - Las Vegas to Los Angeles bus - 275 mi / 442.48 km - About 6 hours, 15 minutes
| ||As you will notice from the itinerary, today's trip is unescorted. What this means is that there is no tour guide on the bus, only the driver. |
The approximate arrival times and drop off areas in Los Angeles are:
8:00pm East Los Angeles:
(Located in Futura Travel office)
5201 E Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90022
8:30pm Downtown Los Angeles:
On the corner of 8th and Maple (with the entrance on the Maple side)
767 Maple Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90014
|Available Options ||Surcharge for a Friday, Saturday or holiday night in Vegas (minimum two person charge per night): +$40.00|
Skywalk (Price subject to change): +$37.00
|Extend Your Stay ||You have the option of extending your stay at certain locations during the tour.|
Las Vegas (weekends, holidays, big convention periods subject to a surcharge): +$75.00 per guest, per night
|Tour ID ||1187|
Please note the following...
- The days and dates this tour operates can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- The entry fee to the Grand Canyon is included.
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- The Skywalk is an optional extra which can be purchased at the time of check out.
- Two nights' accommodation are included, at a minimum three star hotel on the famous Las Vegas Strip. If these fall over a weekend, convention or holiday period, a higher price may apply. Please advise if there will not be at least one person 21 or older in each room as most Vegas hotels require this.
- Prices are based on double occupancy. Single, triple and quad rates are also available, and will be shown on checkout. There is no tax.
- After ordering this tour please wait to receive a confirmation email from us before making any plans that are dependent on this tour.
- The only meal is a light lunch at the Grand Canyon.
- Portions of this tour are subcontracted to other reputable vendors.
- Tour departure details are: 7.20 a.m. Downtown Los Angeles: On the corner of 8th and Maple (with the entrance on the Maple side). 767 Maple Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90014
- 7.45 a.m. East Los Angeles: 5201 E Olympic Blvd (Futura Travel office). Los Angeles, CA 90022
- There are actually three departures during the day. If you do not let us know in the comments section which one you want, we will assume it is the first. The other two are: 1:00pm Downtown Los Angeles, CA ; and 1:30pm East Los Angeles, CA
- 6:30pm Downtown Los Angeles, CA; and 7:00pm East Los Angeles, CA
- Please note that on some Tuesdays and Wednesdays the earliest departure may not be available, and the 1 p.m. bus may be the first on those two days.
- This tour returns to the Los Angeles locations shown above. Please let us know if we can arrange a van to or from there for you.
- Please note that in the winter months snow or other bad weather may result in tour itineraries being changed without notice, or even tours being canceled in extreme weather. Should a cancellation occur the only amount we will refund is the cost of the portion of the tour that is canceled, or a refund of the entire tour price if the tour itself is canceled.
- Payment And Cancellation Details: You may cancel this booking any time up until 45 days prior to the start of the tour, and you will get a full refund. After that time, we will not accept a cancellation and you will have to pay for the tour in full. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced, regardless of the reason for canceling. Half the cost of the tour will be charged to your card any time from 45 days prior to the start of the tour, and the balance will be charged any time from 10 days prior to the start of the tour.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.