English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT Toll free 1 800 724 7767 (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
Grand Canyon Tour, Plus Bryce Canyon And Zion In One Day
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
| ||Like almost all our tours, this is a small group trip. The vehicle used generally has between nine and 14 seats. Our guides are skilled in the geology, customs, traditions, history and people of the areas through which you travel – feel free to ask all and any questions!|
Day 1 - Las Vegas to Hoover Dam - 33 mi / 53.1 km - About 45 minutes
|We'll leave the bright lights of Vegas in the rear view mirror as we depart town. The route to the Grand Canyon takes us past both Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. A bridge has been built over the Colorado River, and this road bypasses Hoover Dam. Because of this, some tours that go out to the Grand Canyon may no longer stop there for a photo opportunity.|
Day 1 - Hoover Dam to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon - 244 mi / 392.6 km - About 3.5 hours
|Leaving Hoover Dam we travel through the desert, before arriving in the small Arizona town of Kingman, where we pick up the freeway towards the Grand Canyon. At Williams, Arizona, we head north for about 50 miles (80 kilometres), towards the South Rim.|
Day 1 - Grand Canyon - About 1.25 hours
| ||Once in the Grand Canyon, the first major stop will be Mather Point, the deepest part of the Grand Canyon. From there you will visit Bright Angel Lodge, where there are many great views, and you will also have the opportunity to get yourself something to eat, buy souvenirs, and shoot some awesome photographs! After absorbing the vistas your guide will take you to the Grand Canyon airport.|
Day 1 - Flight from the Grand Canyon to Bryce Canyon - About an hour
| ||You will climb into a small plane for the flight over the Grand Canyon to Bryce. When you land at Bryce one of our guides will take you the short distance into the park. Please be aware that because of the logistics involved in getting people between two small airports that are both in the middle of nowhere, there may be a wait of up to 15 minutes from the time that you land at Bryce until the time the guide arrives!|
Day 1 - Bryce Canyon - About one to 1 1/2 hours
| ||Many who have seen both Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon tell us that Bryce is far more spectacular. You will marvel at the weirdly shaped hoodoos, in an amazing array of colorful hues.|
Bryce is not really a canyon, but a large amphitheater carved out of a variety of rock types. People tell us they have had a spiritual experience when they gaze out over the hoodoos for the first time. You will wonder not only how they got there, but also what carved them into those mythical shapes, in assorted colors.
| ||We will tour all three of the main view points at Bryce. These are Sunset Point, Inspiration Point, and Bryce Point. You will find that each is more spectacular than the next, and at all three there is time to get out, walk around and experience the magic.|
On the way out of the park there is a brief stop at the Visitor Center to enable you to buy souvenirs.
Day 1 - Bryce Canyon through Zion - 88 mi / 141.59 km - About 2 3/4 hours
| ||We will take a particularly scenic Utah back road, following first the Sevier River and then the Virgin River, towards Zion National Park. Zion's story is one of rock and water, with plenty of both to be seen. The relatively soft and porous Navajo Sandstone is often layered over impregnable Kayenta Shale, and the interaction of this rock with the water has created myriad amazing shapes and patterns. |
We will enter Zion at the less used east entrance, and take in the striking rock formations, with trees actually growing in the rocks. You will see how massive sand dunes have solidified into rock over the millennia. After traveling through an amazing tunnel that was blasted into the Navajo sandstone almost a century ago, we descend down a precipitous switchback road, to discover the Great Arch of Zion, a gigantic work in progress.
Day 1 - Zion to St. George - 41 mi / 65.97 km - About 45 minutes
|From Zion we will wind our way to Interstate 15 and the main road back to Vegas, which goes through St. George.|
Day 1 - St. George to Las Vegas - 123 mi / 197.91 km - About two hours
|Leaving St. George, we travel down the picturesque Virgin River Gorge. We will pass through Mesquite, a casino town on the Arizona Nevada border, before driving across the desert and back to the bright lights of Las Vegas.|
| ||We regret that no cancellations or changes will be accepted, and no refunds will be given.|
|Tour ID ||1192|
Please note the following...
- Payment And Cancellation Details: CANCELLATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS TOUR. Changes will also not be accepted, and refunds will not be given. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Your card will be charged within 12 hours of making the booking. The credit/debit card used must be in your name and must be present, so we can take an imprint. Please contact us if this is not possible. Please ensure you have the card you used with you. If the card is not in your name please let us know ahead of time, as our credit card authorization process will need to be completed.
- The name on your credit card statement will be USA Park Tours.
- The days and dates this tour runs can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- Pick ups and drop offs take place at certain Strip properties. If you are staying elsewhere, please catch a bus or taxi and we'll reimburse you a maximum of $10 against the receipt.
- The tour departs at 6.00 a.m.
- There may be a five person minimum for a tour to depart. That is not five in your group but a total of five.
- The vehicles we use are coaches, mini buses or vans with individual, high back, reclining seats.
- The entry fees to both parks are included
- A sack lunch is included
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- After booking please wait for our email confirmation prior to making lodging or air bookings.
- Depending on the number of people, the plane to be used will be either a six passenger or nine passenger airplane. On very rare occasions a 19 to 22 passenger airplane, or a four passenger airplane, may be used.
- Bad weather, dangerous conditions or factors beyond our control may result in the cancellation or postponement of this tour. Should this occur, the only amount we will refund is the actual cost of the tour.
- There are no taxes.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.